Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

sch8mid
Contributor
Contributor

Scam alerts for weeks now.

I am waiting 7 weeks a.t.m. and received nothing but a fake tracking number . (DHL doen´t accept it. )

This is really a Paypal issue now , and after joining ebay and shortly after Paypal  in 1998 (!!) I wonder if Paypal handels this issue correctly  , i.e.   will I get a refund.  (172 €) . If yes , o.k. This is why I choose PayPal.

If not , I will spend my next twenty years in telling on every social media platform available on earth : " Avoid these two companies." , as well as these **bleep**ing chinese fraudsters.

Believe me.

as

Login to Me Too

Wh4iliskan
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal is doing nothing, support looks completely otherwise. They are complaining about me that I did not send the package back, so they closed my case. How can I send something back what was never delivered to me? I will not use PayPal anymore, it’s not like eBay or amazon. Here is no one helping you with frauders and scammers. I will tell this story everyone in every social media platform. PayPal support scam companies and sky flies the stock price by this company strategy!
Login to Me Too

azimut45
New Community Member

yes this is for sure a fraud company as nobody ever got his order !!

Login to Me Too

RSS2
Contributor
Contributor

This company appears to go by many names and none of the links they provide for support/questions work; when I tried tracking my order their USPS link took me to a public records search. 

Login to Me Too

Temp20230526R
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered May 15,2020 got confirmation then on May 23,2020 I got a email saying that my order was shipped it’s now June 11th and still have not received my order also I’ve emailed them 3 times now and no response. How do I get a refund?
Login to Me Too

Enarbea
New Community Member
Yeah, I bought about $160 worth of clothing on one of their sites Something "King", back on May 16th. I'm hoping it has to do with the shipping services and customs having issues due to COVID, but I don't know. I hope I didn't get scammed, I was worried about wasting my money on silly trivial things, but I might have just thrown it into the void...
Login to Me Too

BuddyOpix
Contributor
Contributor
Me too, from now on I'm not going to buy anything from the Facebook page!
Login to Me Too

Metoege

Hi,

I bought a Pant from the Website www.gostarer.com and until today i don´t get any private massage about my Shipping details.

Best regards

Login to Me Too

BuddyOpix
Contributor
Contributor
Well I hope so, but some said , these are "zombie" sites, allocated in available domains. They come with different names, baiting on social media. They host non-existent online stores, albeit with a plausible graphic design. Find some illuminating data here: <removed>  They can be called gostarter or "tongsuper", "Lvoguesy" etc. but they are always the same organization. The presentations of the articles are taken from the most disparate sources .. Of some articles I found the same images on other sites (these real!) Of e-commerce, and I obviously found much more "popular" prices.
Login to Me Too

LennyDog
New Community Member

Research implies that Wineshare Clothing are also a part of this organisation.

We requested details to perform a return and receive a refund.

After many unanswered emails, we received recommendations to not receive the refund and to give the product as a gift.

The product bears little ressemblance to that advertised on their website and is of poor workmanship.

Deceit and very poor customer service levels are very evident.

Be warned.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.