Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

Denagonzalez
Contributor
Contributor
I please and order a $175 worth back in July haven't heard anything
Login to Me Too

ljanzen
No, I never received my order and I can't get a refund. Seller won't respond.
Login to Me Too

Madmum123
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a jumper from them on the 17th May & have had no communication apart from they got my money!!!!

ive ytied to message them but no joy 😡

im £30 down now grrrrrrrr

Login to Me Too

Rogpar
Get help with PayPal team
Login to Me Too

Horsegirl77
Contributor
Contributor
I order boots on the 17th, haven’t received them yet. But did receive a message on the tracking url stating they are having trouble shipping to our country. So I requested a full refund since the haven’t even shipped yet. Has anyone actually received their product? I have done research and most resources say this is a scammer. I’m out $76 😞
Login to Me Too

cpgraphics
Contributor
Contributor

I order tennis shoes April 30 haven't heard a word and had trouble FINDING them again!

Login to Me Too

Mariann42
Were they the Serpia Tennis shoes? I ordered 3 pairs on 4/20 and haven't heard a word.... this is flippin insane.
Login to Me Too

StickHorse1
New Community Member

I also ordered boots from this site on 11 May, and have never heard back from them, with an order confirmation number or any other shipping information. I can't find them on-line either, but they have accepted my damn-near $100, which was charged to my PayPal account. Who are these guys and how do we get either our money back, or our merch?

J.

Login to Me Too

Carlybp1977
New Community Member
Has anyone filed a claim with PayPal? I’m about to. This place is a scam
Login to Me Too

sch8mid
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered some clothes 04/18/2020

Received nothing

they send a tracking number  in may (Dhl express ) but DHL knows nothing about this number

They opened shops with  a lot of different names  all over .

Seems like Chinese scam.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.