Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

carolwood
Contributor
Contributor
has anyone received the products they ordered from this place? I haven't yet but they are just now due to show up this week so I guess we will see
Login to Me Too

MsWitch2
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a sweatshirt from them on 5/25 and it was paid through PayPal.  I have yet to receive a confirmation of the order and don't know how to contact them.

Login to Me Too

Quicksilver2
Contributor
Contributor
Same here
Login to Me Too

Mmh1723
New Community Member
I made a huge transaction with them.... $187. 00 and I haven’t gotten a thing... how do we get our money back???
Login to Me Too

Josiejow1
Contributor
Contributor
Contact your credit card company or bank. That was the only way I got my money refunded. PayPal didn't help at all. You have 60 days with must credit card companies to file. And the time PayPal requires you to wait takes you past the 60 days.
Login to Me Too

ljanzen
I placed an order of about $500 in early May. I never received my order. I paid through PayPal and it came through on my credit card in May. Pay pal isn't helping solve this conflict.
Login to Me Too

Threegreys99
Contributor
Contributor
I’m so sorry this happened to you too… I never got my money back… I did receive the items after many months. They were beyond crap. Horrible quality. PayPal did not help me either, sadly. I’ve learned to always check the reviews. Always us a credit card ( they will intervene) and not your bank account attached to PayPal, if there is no phone number to contact them, run the other way!! AND! If the models heads are cut off in photos of the clothing… most definitely a scam company. Good luck! I hope your outcome is better…
Login to Me Too

Nrie238
Same and the clothes smell like a chemical bath.
Login to Me Too

14ladybug2
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered shoes same day. I emailed the company I ordered from which was summer.com. They sent me an automated msg back. Then they sent something during the night saying they were shipped. Will see if they come.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.