Scam online order SY Online Venture Sdn. Bhd. done with the collaboration of PayPal

Bold-Chestnut
Contributor
Contributor

I experienced a scam with the company named kagolyn, but the name on PayPal was gemini-gadget and the seller information show the following name : SY Online Venture Sdn. Bhd. Telephone: <Removed> &lt;a href=&quot;<a href="<Removed>" target="_blank"><Removed>; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;<a href="<Removed>" target="_blank"><Removed>; info xx customermailsupport.com This SY Online Venture Sdn. Bhd. Is a one person company and is bogus. They have ten undercompanies, or company names who do not exist. PayPal knows it but don't warn you I contacted PayPal a few days after making the purchase to cancel the order, get an immediate refund before the money was retrieved, and I ask PayPal to investigate the legitimacy of that company and to make sure that it was not a scam. From comments I found yesterday online, I realised that many PayPal customers had already complained about it, while PayPal pretended to don't know that it was a scam and had me go along. But I can now see that they knew about it since September and November last year!! And should have warned me, as show posts on this PayPal community and it's topics, PayPal knew about this scam since September last year but pretend to don't know about it when you contact them. Actually they should block for payment from PayPal to that company's account, but it seems that they are clients of PayPal!! Which make it worse. Isn't PayPal guilty of collaborating and encouraging the scam by telling us to wait, knowing that it's a scam? I am positive that PayPal role in this is illegal. The tracking number is a fake. I ordered the 6 January and had check the company kagolyn online first. At that time there was nothing, but PayPal knew! So when I contacted them they should have reacted immediately. That kagolyn company don't exist anymore, their website is closed, but the Gemini gadget, who existed before kagolyn, is there and has the exact same website look as kagolyn and sell the same product and it's website is identical to kagolyn. So the scam is obvious. The FBI should be contacted, as well as Europol, and European anti cybercriminality task force. The range of their scam is enormous. They have at least 12 bogus companies using the exact same tricks, and PayPal has known of it since a very long time, and should have alerted the authorities last year already. Both financial authorities and legal authorities, and the police and FBI. This is a huge scandal. Once it's going to hit the medias, PayPal will have some answers to give and difficult questions to answer. What is their role in this? Why don't they issue a warning and crave the refound from the company? There is something very fishy under this. It seriously tain the reputation of PayPal, both on the financial market and among its customers. I thought they could be trusted and am very surprised and disappointed by what I just discovered. My parcel has officially been over two weeks in my city, which is impossible as it doesn't take that long for the post to deliver parcels. Mostly 5 days the post company told me. I asked PayPal from the beginning to tell me if that company was legitimate. They never answered me to that one. Why? Because they knew but wanted me to be scammed. PayPal did something illegal, for several months, and with many customers. It is scandalous. I told PayPal that it was a scam and that they used a robot to answer messages on PayPal dispute resolution, and to emails. PayPal is behaving like a crook and should inform the clients better. They should have informed me that they had several , maybe hundreds, of cases with that company. What is really going on here?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.