Scam, gimble, innovastore.com

Mickf1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I'm new on here, but I would like to share an experience that I want others to be aware of, I purchased a gimble from a company advertising on facebook, it all looked above board. However, at first the goods seemed to take ages to arrive, so I opened a dispute, after which they arrived very quickly. Having said that the item I recieved bore no resemblance to the advertised goods. I did some research and couldn't find the original company (suprise, suprise) I did find the item that I had been sent which could be purchased for £5.00 from the internet. I also found the item that they advertised which I handed over £50.00. I want others not to be scammed in the way I have. I'm currently waiting to hear back from Paypal who originally found in favour of the seller because they supplied a delivery notice.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mickf1 

If PayPal overturns the ruling in favor of you, you'll have to return item in order to get a refund.

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.