Scam from 163.com email

MattHoll81
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a kayak through a google ad and the company keeps switching sites. All of the sites they use are clothing or leather bags They will not respond and paypal is siding with them even though they are fraudulent. Any suggestions?
Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

tiffmpierre
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a sunshade and the same thing happened to me. I'm currently replying to all related posts on PayPal Community in hopes PayPal will reconsider, refund our money and remove this seller. It's clearly a known issue but they're standing by the fraud. It's really making me want to close my account.
Login to Me Too

MattHoll81
Contributor
Contributor
It seems from what I am reading that they side with a lot of fraud companies. I have the UPS shipping info and a letter from my local postmaster saying that it’s a fraud and they never received a package, but they are still siding with the fraud. Makes me think that they may possibly be part of the scheme. Been thinking of cancelling my account as well if this is their common business practice.
Login to Me Too

Temp20201229e
New Community Member

Had the exact same thing happen. Ordered a bicycle online, once ordered their website kept changing. When I didn't receive any information regarding my purchase I emailed the seller. Didn't get any reply but then next day noticed website and any information I had for this "purchase" had disappeared. About week later they had a new website and web address, I reported to google and had it taken down. Tried contacting again and finally got response said would send shipping information in 72 hours, but nothing. I emailed again and nothing, then I magically got an email with "tracking" information and when I looked it up apparently the "package" had already been delivered. How does a package get delivered on the same day it was apparently sent out on?  But now I am in the battle of trying to get a refund. I have tried once with PayPal since I have never received the bicycle and they told me to take it up with my credit card company. So I tried this route and the card company tells me to take it up with PayPal. I have been going in circles for months now and think its pretty **bleep** that PayPal backs scammers.

Login to Me Too

OhDiane
Contributor
Contributor

I also had this happen to me TODAY. The fraudulent Sale from “Cloroxclo.com” is still Pending with #PayPal but they won’t do anything! I’ve tried to prove a case before involving a Chinese online catalog company but then PayPal said I didn’t submit enough “PROOF”! Well today I didn’t get any confirmation code, the order literally disappeared into a blank screen when I tried to “sign-in” using the password I set up earlier.

The #BBB Better Business Bureau should be made aware of how #PayPal ENABLES theft like this using their third party paying site, with the false notion that they will “HELP” you with any of it. They also referred me to my bank when in good business standards, they shouldn’t have those sellers allowed. There needs to be full verification before allowing to use PayPal! AND PayPal should have a CANCEL ORDER for buyers who realise they’ve been taken! #ShameOnPayPal -

Login to Me Too

MollyWhitebear
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately, Paypal has been getting worse and worse about backing scammers in the last 2-3 years. Especially in the past year. I am having a problem right now with them having denied my refund request due to never receiving my $79.79 package. After checking with my Postal Inspector, I found that the tracking is for a little 3oz package addressed to a completely different person miles away from me in Marysville, WA. I am in Tulalip and my package would have been rather large and heavy as it was a 5.5 lb 15.8" motorized photographer's turntable. Yet Paypal is claiming it was delivered because the scammer told them that phony tracking is proof of delivery. Paypal really needs to be shut down. They have no business having access to peoples' financial information at all. There must be some entity that can shut them down once and for all. I've been with Paypal since their beginning and this is NOT the Paypal it was originally. It's just one huge money-grabbing scam.

Login to Me Too

shiliuye
New Community Member

The same thing happened to me. I bought bicycle parts on a website called SEUPRO.COM, but I have not received the goods. I did not upgrade the dispute in time . The result is irreversible. I feel that paypal is completely on the seller’s side. 

Login to Me Too

Pdg1
Contributor
Contributor
I bought a ebike battery from them too. They gave a tracking number-but the parcel seems to be stuck in China. So far lodged a dispute and see what happens.
Login to Me Too

cwig1
Purchase a sander from Biotsin. Payment went to 163.com email PayPal account. No further conformation from Biotsin.com, which turns out to sell coffee mugs. Their address is a small residence. Their customer service email and phone don't work. Looks like a scam. Dispute filed and in wait mode. Never again. If it seems too good a deal it's probably a scam.
Login to Me Too

Pdg1
Contributor
Contributor
Filed a claim regarding Seudo.com and got my refund. Also Seudo.com shut down. Also interesting is the fake parcel still show tracking in China waiting to be dispatched. All scam!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.