Scam / fraud Paypal will not address

HD2021
Contributor
Contributor

so  I got a pop up on my face book

it sounded like a great deal one of those maybe good deal maybe a scam

it was one of those get an " amazon returns box " it was one for 70 two for 140 and buy 2 get 4 .

anyways i filled in the info and one option was paypal so i used paypal as i have not had issue with paypal Honoring their protection promises.

completed transaction. i did two one ebay and one amazon. Next two days i got no info from seller so i contacted paypal and loged a case.

paypal said go through buyer i sent emails to both

the amazon one contacted me back with a tracking number

i tried it and it did not show any shipment i contacted paypal and end user saying there is no such numebr i was told to give it a few day 

paypal extended the resolution time for the amazon package in may I got a refund for the ebay package but got denied the refund for the amazon package saying its because i was given a tracking number and a delivery.

I still have not recived anytnig

so i tried going through the Paypal resolution system again , and there was no option for my type of coplaint  that so i loged it under another catogory , it was reviewed

and here is result again

An update about your case

We've completed our review of your unauthorized activity case, and we’ve determined there was no unauthorized use.

If you're unhappy with your purchase, we encourage you to work with the seller to find a resolution. If you can't find a resolution, you may file a dispute in your Resolution Center.

For more information about these cases, log in to your PayPal account and go to the Resolution Center.

I dont really care what i put it under , fraud , damaged goods , un received or unresolved . as long as I get my money back

Can someone help ?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@HD2021 

APPEAL

To submit an appeal on the dispute that was closed, PayPal asks that you obtain a detailed report from the shipper/courier (on their letterhead or some other form of official stationary) that includes the address the seller gave them for the shipment. Or one that includes a statement mentioning your address and saying the item was delivered to a different address.
Check tracking in below link to see where it went.
https://www.17track.net/en

When you have that, contact PayPal via phone (log on to your account and click Contact at the bottom of the page, however that may not be an option at the moment due to covid), or via Facebook (send a Private Message to PayPal) or via Twitter (send a Direct Message to @AskPayPal) and say you want to appeal the denial of the dispute based on the shipper saying the item was delivered to a different address. Once it's submitted (you will be provided with directions on how to do that), the dispute will be reviewed further and a determination will be made.

You also have the option to contact your card issuer if you funded your paypal payment that way and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.