[Scam] dazzoramarket (<removed>)

hardcore-fs
Contributor
Contributor

HI,

Got scammed by this site, they took the order & payment,  via a store  but it looks like a personal payment.

Still not had any feedback from seller or site other than to say  "we don't have any reference of your order"

This is despite me sending snapshots of the screen clearly showing the order,, & paypal details from their own website....

Trying to contact the "paypal"  account just gets a message about   Yahoo account blocked,

after researching for several weeks I find it is possibly a scammer gang operating out of china, with pictures streamed from "ebay"

further checks show they have about 1,000 sites on the internet all with exactly the same format.

Paypal just says "tough" .. when I tried to dispute it....

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hardcore-fs 

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

HOWEVER you may still have the option to do a charge back if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

hardcore-fs
Contributor
Contributor

Bouncing the credit card  after a paypal refusal.. is not recommended.

I have seen instances of them getting retaliatory.... or in some cases the  CC company knocks back the request....

Their prices are inline with Aliexpress , and I get some good quality products from ali...

That said... Paypal needs to up their game.... becasue after I've spent 10 days research on this situation, I see they have over 1,200 sites..

All of which take paypal..., plus speaking with various people, they must be pulling down several  tens of thousands of US$... and a lot of people using paypal  have been caught out.

Paypal really should be validating email addresses & DNS records BEFORE issuing API keys for these sites to tie into their systems.

(many of the DNS records data are fake...... or worse... ex-pedophile or bestiality domains... some even have US  court 'take down' notices)

Like I said I spent  about 10 days research on this network after getting stung... so If I  with limited resources can make this sort of headway.. Paypal should be able to at-least match it........

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hardcore-fs 

Loads of folks do chargebacks successfully, and paypal state you can do so in their user agreement.

Up to you if you don't want to thats fine but don't say its not an option cus it is.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

hardcore-fs
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry but I have to disagree.

you seem to think a "credit-card" is some sort of single entity with a single set of rules..

IT IS NOT

A credit card company provides services to Banks or other 3rd party agencies who then provide those services to their customers.

When you instigate a "charge-back" in is NOT instigated by the credit card company but your local bank and as a result can have quite serious implications on both your  credit rating & your relationship with your bank.

a "chargeback" is not some sort of philosophers stone that can be used to solve the ills of some  transaction, and should be used with extreme care, especially in a "chain" like paypal.....

Also another consequence of doing a charge back... is that for it to be 100% effective you HAVE to re-issue the credit card.

now I know this is a fact because on a recent charge back against a china supplier who did not ship the goods & in fact the goods advertised never existed

My charge back was processed and accepted, then a month later it was re-charged back & then it was countered again in my favor a second time,

currently the  bank of the supplier is attempting a 3rd charge-back & the  credit card department has  said it is normal practice for them to do a re-issue of a card to change the "CCV2"...

I even got an platform text  from the supplier boasting that they were going to **bleep** me over by doing this... which formed part of my case against them..

All i'm going to say on this matter is that generally I don't work on hearsay , my statements are based on firsthand personal experience.....

Login to Me Too

Ezekielf
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. Good day. Am sorry about your expirence with the dazzoramarket am eriting on behalf of dazzora.com. We have been receiving similar complaints from people contacting us. Please this guys copied our domain name name and added the market at the end we don't have thing related to dazzoramarket they copied our website dazzora.com and recreat it to dazzoramarket
Login to Me Too

Ezekielf
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. My name is Ezekiel, Am I'm sorry for your expirence using that site. This dazzoramarket have been a issue us as well. I am writing on bahave of dazzora.com this guys from China when through our company website copy and added the the domain to dazzoramarket so we have faced with issues of customers contacting us with similar complaints. But dazzora.com is not in compliance with the dazzoramarket
Login to Me Too

hardcore-fs
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I know you guys were watching me & my posts on every internet forum......

Please don't be dishonest....

The website was registered on "3/4/2020"

it is using cloudflare

https:// www. dazzora.com

it is the SAME  network..

Please explain WHY you are stealing bandwidth & item content  from  "aliexpress"?

EVEN YOUR REVIEWS  & product spec is IDENTICAL.

your site content links......

"https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1POPFXcnrK1RjSspkq6yuvXXaw/Wireless-Bluetooth-Speaker-LED-Portable-Boo...

Aliexpress site content links

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1OEPFXffsK1RjSszbq6AqBXXau/Wireless-Bluetooth-Speaker-LED-Portable-Boo...

in fact all your site is  linked into  every aliexpress item..., why don't I just use Aliexpress?

i'm coming for you............

Login to Me Too

Ezekielf
Contributor
Contributor

Hi hardcore

Good day, I think this is the second time we are replaying to your massages regarding your concerns on dazzoramarket being affiliated with dazzora.com, once again get it in your Chinese brain, Dazzora.com is not affiliated or in any network with your fake partners from china called dazzoramarketplace. the fake team from china copied our domain name fake its products and collect money from people without sending the items. did you ever ordered an item/s from dazzora.com and you didn't get your products? if yes then, send me your order Id, your account name and name of item. don't just get up from sleep and start blogging nonsense. go and do your research again on when dazzora.com was registered and when dazzoramarket was registered. Since you Chinese are good at faking everything, your brother has to fake our site, about the products most of them are from aliexpress because of aliexpress dropshipping which I don't think you are aware of that as well. 

Login to Me Too

Ezekielf
Contributor
Contributor

You said you are coming for us you better be fast because we are waiting for you as well.  some lazy Goat head you think you know a little when you are just born. come heavily. We just told you to go more research I think you ever heard of the words business and dropshipping. Go and study aliexpress and Amazon and again well study dropship, even Paypal before you come online to write **bleep**. Check again the fake dazzoramarket is from chine own by your brother faking things same like convid 19, here you are also saying things you don't know. AS I said WE are waiting for you. don't fake your identity be real at least once. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.