Scam company zzrays.co.,Ltd

dnreeves1964
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I bought what was suppose to a electric floor jack with impact wrench and accessories but never got what was subscribed and would like a fun refund and have you investigate this fraud.  Thank you.  Davd

Login to Me Too
185 REPLIES 185

Gwendoline12

Hi ,raised a dispute with papal for not receiving the projector from this con company only got a piece of plastic I lost.paypal do your duty I trusted you👏

Login to Me Too

Rosyhoops
Contributor
Contributor

Ring PayPal on <removed> when automated system asks if they can help with anything else say speak to an adviser. You will get through to one. Explain that you recieved the item but it was significantly not as described and you want to reopen the case. Be firm. Tell them you want it resolved and your money returned. I’ve had this experience twice. The most recent case was resolved yesterday with a phone call to paypal and I got a full refund.

Login to Me Too

NirMe

Me too. They scammed me for $24.95. Paypal denied my claim since they got some proof of delivery.

Login to Me Too

Marip512
Did anyone get there money back for this through paypal?? Any point in filing a claim??
Login to Me Too

Rosanna17
Contributor
Contributor
Yes. File a claim and don’t give in.
Login to Me Too

davespeanuts
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I ordered mine Sept. 2nd and it never arrived. I opened a claim with paypal. waited a week and then escalated it on Sept 21. This **bleep** company then supplied a tracking number, so paypal said I had to wait. it got to Rockford (a 1 hr drive from me) and stalled on Oct. 27th. I called paypal on Nov. 2nd and said to look at all the complaints, and then they finally refunded my money. I don't think this thing will ever arrive. Just glad I got my $49 back. I have also learned my lesson about buying things I see on facebook.

Login to Me Too

Rosyhoops
Contributor
Contributor
I avoid Facebook ads selling crap. I always google the item if I really want it and always find it cheaper from a local company or Amazon.
Login to Me Too

Lessa_813
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all.  I just want to update you on my experience with this company and PayPal.  
My order was for the litter box, which of course I never received.  Instead I got a 3” wide plastic collapsible pet dish.  I went through the 10% refund offer, opened the claim to PayPal, escalated the claim, and got offered a 50% discount.  I turned it down and went back to PayPal, referring to my saved emails, timeline, and I also did some research.  
The company said they could no longer ship my item.  However, I found it in their Shopify account still for sale at the price I paid for it.  I forwarded this information to PayPal, along with citing this thread, and how many people have been and are going through the same situation.  I asked why PayPal was still doing business with a Company that was clearly making money from scamming customers.

PayPal then said if I wanted them to continue the investigation, I would have to fill out an official claim with ic3 or another law enforcement agency.  I would then have to keep a copy of the submitted request, and send PayPal a copy.  I spent hours doing so, only to have PayPal tell me that the company would give me a full refund if I shipped back the item I had received.  This little plastic thing can’t cost more than a dollar.  Found out that to ship it with a tracking number would cost more than my refund would be.  Am currently waiting on an answer from PayPal as to my next step.  This is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS.

Login to Me Too

Rosyhoops
Contributor
Contributor
Ring PayPal you get complete resolution this way.
Login to Me Too

Lshanda
Contributor
Contributor
I am in the same predicament. Paypal closed the claim. I'm out about $75 Anyone interested in determiningif we all have a basis for a class action lawsuit against Paypal? Seems to me Paypal is culpible - they benefit financially from each scam. They closed my case without due diligence. Reading these numerous accounts indicates numerous victims of scams. I thought Paypal had my back. What do you think?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.