Scam company zzrays.co.,Ltd

dnreeves1964
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I bought what was suppose to a electric floor jack with impact wrench and accessories but never got what was subscribed and would like a fun refund and have you investigate this fraud.  Thank you.  Davd

Login to Me Too
185 REPLIES 185

Mandyflags
Contributor
Contributor
I paid £19.95 for a decoration tool. I received a tacky Christmas tree. ZZ Rays offered me £3 refund if I kept the items. I claimed via PayPal, they told me I must return the item to claim a refund. Cost to return it was £15 registered post to China so I sent it unregistered and sent PayPal a photocopy of the proof of posting. PayPal then dismissed my claim and I got nothing. Zz Rays are conning people and PayPal don't care about their customers.
Login to Me Too

Bloodyhell4
Contributor
Contributor

I dont think they tell people but you can get up to £15 towards return postage as long as you get a receipt,  ive read on another post that someone  got paypal  to re open their case give it a try!! I dont know what the link is with paypal and this company but they are scamming a lot of people  and getting away with it and paypal know .

Login to Me Too

Paul195873
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal do know about this company as I have told them about people being scammed. Reply was they will investigate them. Won't hold my breath though. I am still in despite with them but their replies are scripted. What ever agent replies it's vertualy word for word as if they have an option button. In my opinion i think they are working hand in had will fake companies to make profit. Especially at Xmas for a big bonus in their wages. If this is a community site for people to exchange helpful hints then why are some contents removed ie: web addresses and phone numbers.
Login to Me Too

Rosyhoops
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered an electric wine opener set costing $19.96 I was sent a manual wine opener set worth at most $5.00 I made a claim through PayPal and they said I could keep the item and receive a half refund or return the item for full refund at my cost. I escalated to claim and again they offered a half refund. I have refused and am still pursuing it with PayPal. I’ll let you know how I get on. 

Login to Me Too

elmotiv8d
I have been scammed also! Paid for a putty kit & got cheap swan jewelry. Do not buy from this company. They are fraud.
Login to Me Too

Rosanna17
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly the same thing happened to me. Keep fighting and don’t give in to any thing. Be polite yet firm.
Login to Me Too

AUSRob
Contributor
Contributor
I don't understand why Paypal continue to let people buy through them for this company. Why are people not getting refunded? Isn't that the point of Paypal? There are now pages of complaints and probably hundreds more from people not on this forum.
Login to Me Too

Bloodyhell4
Contributor
Contributor

Totally  agree with you i dont know what connection  paypal and this company  have but as you say there are pages of complaints  and paypal are ignoring  them doesnt seem right .

Login to Me Too

Rosyhoops
Contributor
Contributor
The problem is you don’t realise it’s their company when you are purchasing. I don’t buy anything from pop up ads any more I google the item and usually find it cheaper or closer to home. I also check Amazon as many of these items advertised as bargains couldn’t be genuine as the real thing is usually much more expensive. My motto now is if it looks too good be true it’s usually a scam.
Login to Me Too

eaglet62
Contributor
Contributor
I am finding that ALL transactions through China are scams. I have had 4 in a row. They are set up in such a way that the consumer doesn't know they're dealing with a Chinese company until the email confirming purchase is written completely in Chinese. Im sick of these scam artists.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.