Scam company zzrays.co.,Ltd

dnreeves1964
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I bought what was suppose to a electric floor jack with impact wrench and accessories but never got what was subscribed and would like a fun refund and have you investigate this fraud.  Thank you.  Davd

Login to Me Too
185 REPLIES 185

Kezzbee
Had the same thing happen they send a tracking number with delivered i lost the case and my money and i just worked out it was a fold up water bowl not the kitty litter tray which that way something is sent and delivered to cover their **bleep** Not happy with paypal thats for sure
Login to Me Too

mave5rave
Contributor
Contributor
I have been scammed by this company as well, and PayPal are saying in order to get my money back I must return the item I didn't order. It's going to cost me more to send it back than it's worth. Why are PayPal still letting him get away with this
Login to Me Too

Alinush1
Contributor
Contributor
OMG I HOPE THIS IS NOT TRUE... I DID ORDER AN HALLOWEEN SCREEN PROJECTOR AND I DIDN'T RECEIVED IT YET... PAYPAL SHOULD PAY US BACK HAS BEEN TWO WEEKS NOW AND THEY SAID IT'S GOING TO BE DELIVERED IN 5 DAYS I PAID 26.69 $.. HEY PAYPAL WHERE ARE YOU...??? I WANT MY MONEY BACK ..
Login to Me Too

Andy262
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve also ordered a projector and haven’t received it, they haven’t replied to any emails and I’ve logged a complaint with PayPal. Surely PayPal hold some responsibility as they allow this company to be set up with them. They have had many complaints about zz rays im sure
Login to Me Too

daltazan
Contributor
Contributor
these people need to be arrested
Login to Me Too

do28lally
New Community Member

I ordered a giant cat tower and was sent a TINY plastic cat toy around 3" and they offered me a 10% refund at first only if I sent the item back... to china... at my own expense...

Because they send you SOMETHING they have a tracking number, and they say it's delivered, then they offered a 50% refund today, so they send you something worth pennies, take your original payment for the larger amount, then offer to refund you half! and keep your other half! Total scammers!  The company I bought from was Habiquitan from a fb ad, so you can never find them again!!!  Paypal case opened and affidavit sent to paypal. DO THIS PEOPLE!!!!

Login to Me Too

Misscaroline
Contributor
Contributor
I got done with dog steps. They offered a 50 Percent discount though PayPal but then sent me this . Dear customer, Very sorry for the all trouble. We checked the all details with our suppler, we feel so angry, we also are cheated by supplier, we feel so sorry. But this is our fault, we didn't check clearly before we purchase, we'll ask the supplier to improve our instruction, could you please give us a chance to solve this thing? How about we refund you 10% as compensate and you don't leave us any feedback, do you agree? Or you have any other suggestions? Please let us know your idea. Have a nice day. Best regards, Miya
Login to Me Too

Bloodyhell4
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah I'm having the same started at 10% and gone up to 35% I've sent the crap they sent me back and paypal paid the postage not sure I will ever get a refund .
Login to Me Too

J-Jonesey545
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, same!! Found it on a FB ad and I can’t find the ad again! I got a thin piece of plastic in the mail that looks like a trash bag, when I ordered a Halloween screen projector! This is so infuriating
Login to Me Too

jmwoold
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered 2 pairs of glasses that were supposed to be black with progressive reading lens. I received 2 pair of fold up fixed gold wire glasses. One had only one lens and the other only one nose piece. They were nothing like what was described.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.