Scam company zzrays.co.,Ltd

dnreeves1964
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I bought what was suppose to a electric floor jack with impact wrench and accessories but never got what was subscribed and would like a fun refund and have you investigate this fraud.  Thank you.  Davd

Login to Me Too
185 REPLIES 185

Rosyhoops
Contributor
Contributor
I rang PayPal yesterday. I got my refund. I would urge anyone to do the same. It’s a very effective way of solving these problems. Explain your case and be firm stating you want it resolved and your mo et returned.
Login to Me Too

Lessa_813
Contributor
Contributor

@Rosyhoops Hi Rosyhoops.  Is there any way you can possibly share the number you used to call PayPal?  I found a list of email addresses, and sent an email to six of them.  Each one came back as undeliverable.  I will be getting a full refund once I send the item back.  And PayPal is going to reimburse me for the shipping fee.  However, since PayPal wants a tracking number, the shipping is greater than the $30 max that PayPal will reimburse.  So I will get a partial refund, but it will be greater than the 50% I would have gotten.  It’s been a lot of work and time, but I could NOT let zzrays get away with refunding nothing.

Login to Me Too

davespeanuts
Contributor
Contributor

lessa, the number i[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]I also hav[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/p>

Login to Me Too

NirMe

im on board

Nir

Login to Me Too

Charlie130468

They offered me a 20% refund, or I could ship the items back at my cost. **bleep**, they sent the wrong items. Anybody in here Aussie? Who wants to expose this company to A Current Affairs? I am happy to contact them, ot Today Tonight.

Login to Me Too

Ishtarlevi
I also have been scammed by this company. I purchased the plaster hand cast mould. Put in a claim with PayPal and they rejected my claim, claiming the company had proof I had received said item. I am from Australia and quite happy to take it further.
Login to Me Too

Swilson3105
Contributor
Contributor
I finally managed to get a refund when I put in a complaint about the way PayPal handled it, I said there are lots of us that have been scammed. Just keep going and hopefully you will get a refund. It’s just so unfair
Login to Me Too

Rosyhoops
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I got a refund yesterday but I had to ring PayPal. This always gets good results.
Login to Me Too

Haliapura
Contributor
Contributor
Hey there, this was exactly what happened to me. Did you manage to get a full refund in the end? I have been going back and forth with PayPal and they decided to close my dispute in favour of the seller when I have clearly been scammed!! How is PayPal still allowing this company to do this?
Login to Me Too

Happydaze2
New Community Member
I am having the same problem. I ordered a cat litter tray and received a dog cup , but because they sent something PayPal will not refund me. Not happy at all
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.