Scam company HONGKONG CHIA HAO TECHNOLOGY CO. LIMITED - PayPal encourages scam

Pearl199318
New Community Member
I purchased hair from this scam company and they sent me completely different wigs, one missing wig and strands of hair as braided wigs. I contacted seller but got no response for weeks before I opened a PayPal dispute. I submitted pictures of what I received vs what was advertised. Guess what? The seller now offers me partial payment which I refused because it was clear fraud. I just wanted to return what I got and get my money back which the seller also agreed to on their website before I bought. PayPal still went ahead to favor the seller and close the case even with clear evidence of fraud. I think at this point I have lost all confidence in PayPal and it’s ability to handle cases of fraud. Only reason I bought from seller was the fact that they accepted PayPal as I thought PayPal would not do business with fraudulent sellers but I was wrong. This is so ridiculous and hard to swallow because it was clear this seller knew what they did. I will take this up with my bank and drag this for as long as it takes. It’s not even the money for me but the clear disrespect and treatment from the seller and PayPal. You don’t ignore customers for weeks and then refuse them returning items as you wish.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.