Scam china

Ellavander
New Community Member

Can somebody please help me. I am not getting anywhere and have been scammed by one of these Chinese companies once again! PayPal is refusing to have my back on this and I’m trying to send them proof and there’s no way to contact them or send any type of email and attachments anybody have any info?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Jantar
Contributor
Contributor

I have a similar issue.  After raising a dispute PayPal informed me that they were looking into it and said "We are reviewing the facts of the case and will carefully consider all the material before making a decision. We will let you know if we require additional information from you, and will contact you via email when a decision has been reached." 

Today   I received an email saying that it was decided in the buyers favour and "We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your claim(s). The decision was made because we did not receive a response from you with supporting details for the case."

PayPal did not ask me for any supporting details, and there appears to be no way to re-open the case.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ellavander 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jantar
Contributor
Contributor

Great news.  Paypal re-opened my case and have ruled in my favour.  Well done Paypal.

Login to Me Too

chinascam
New Community Member

They did the exact same thing to me. What did you do to get case back open? And to get refunded? Mine was for $165.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jantar 

Read my post above.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.