Scam by www.supportgoods.shop. or Bigontystore

ladanm
New Community Member

Hi,

Has anyone been scammed by www.supportgoods.shop. or Bigontystore thinking they are buying Rothy's shoe? I don't seem to be having any luck with papa's dispute resolution message center.

Thank you,

Ladan

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Boo7676
New Community Member
Yes, I did on July 20, 20. I immediately realized my mistake and blocked my card before it was charged anything however. After submitting my card info my phone (from my banking app) said my PayPal payment to Erika had been approved. The site is really flushed out though.
Login to Me Too

alb525
New Community Member
I’ve been fighting with these scam artists for the last week+. I ordered on pair of shoes & paid $111.99 & they send me a pair of shoes they were selling for $69.99. I’m less than pleased. That’s a good ole bait and switch.
Login to Me Too

plhooten
New Community Member

I have been fighting with them for several weeks now. I ordered (2) pair of Rothy's and immediately realized they were going to be knock offs so requested to cancel my order. The next day they responded saying I couldn't cancel since the items had already shipped. The following day I received the shipping confirmation. When I finally received the goods they weren't at all what I ordered. I ordered the Maritime Navy in 8.5 and received Birdseye Grey in 8.5 and ordered Red Cat in 8.5 and received Spotted in 9. They are refusing to take them back or offer me any way to return them saying it would be too expensive. Their website lists their return policy which they haven't followed at all. They offered me $8.00 to keep them, then $12.00 and now up to $15.00. I have requested a full refund ($154.98) multiple times and asked where the US address is to send them to. I am done trying to work with them directly and escalated my dispute with PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.