Scam by The Shopping Website Called Flastal

Think-Green
New Community Member

Hello to you folks. Eveyone can fall somewhere in their life and I fell to a scam ad I saw over facebook by the website named flastal 🙄🙄

which presented cool looking RC construction vehicles for a discounted price, and for my exitement I chose the 14 days shipping for more money 😅😁😁👉

but as the shipping took way longer than that I opened a dispute for Item not recieved in paypal, because I felt that I got deceived and therefore I have escalated the case thinking the problem was solved 😎😎

but💥 😰🤢😱 to my surprise the problem wasn't solved with the seller for 2 months .

🤧🤕🤒 🛌👨‍🍳

now after 60 days past the shipping timeline I recieved a piece of plastic junk that is not even remote controlled and it can be bought for 10% of the price I paid 😛😖🤣

I ask if paypal would allow me to change the dispute to item not as described and give me a refund without having to send this junk back to the cheap store it came from because the item did not match the description in every possible way 

also after I made some research I found that they have used videos and photos of others without permission, they have fake contact info, and they opened their website few weeks prior to the scam ad on facebook, and they still operate till now 😵😵😵

and ofcourse they buy and ship from a chinese supplier 😒😒

name of scam company: Flastal

name of subject: Michael <removed>(not sure if it is the real name)

link to scam website: flastal.com

😔😞

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

davehauk

I had same issue - my co-worker actually sent me the link to the really cool looking RC excavators. I ordered, waited forever and finally a cheap little plastic toy not much bigger than my computer mouse came. I literally could have purchased it from Walmart for $10.00.. I contacted seller, they offered me a 10% refund and said to give it to someone as a gift... I told them no way, then they offered 20% and said you should take this because it will cost more to ship it back.. I declined and escalated it on PAYPAL. It also took 3 months for the constant back and forwards I had to go through with this scammer. I was asked to send details, lodge a complaint with govt. body it just went on and on, I did everything asked. I think this Michael Tim guy simply hoped I wpuld get tired of it and just give up... Finally after everything I was offered a full refund and was to return the stupid little piece of junk. I went to Canada Post, mailed it back, cost me approx. 20.00 CAD... When I sent the receipt it asked me for the shipping info but the option I chose did not provide tracking. my case was denied after 3 months of crap from this scammer.... I finally sent a last response to PAYPAL and they were then good enough to provide my full refund. PAYPAL has said that they will investigate this scamming POS more if another complaint comes in... Well in my view there is a special place in HEL* for people like this. DONT EVER BUY FROM FLASTAL.COM

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.