Scam and PayPal denied my claim

mekamo808
New Community Member

The pictures I am providing are pictures of what I ordered and what I received. My case was denied because the item was delivered but this is not what I ordered. I am providing the tracking number and the item I got and the website and picture of what I was supposed to get. The bag is small and it has the same tracking number on it. I would like my money back because this is in no way what was advertised. I didn't have this info at first and when I tried to send it the chat rep told me to wait until it closed. I did that and was denied my refund. How can I get my money back? Screen Shot 2020-06-25 at 6.37.26 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-25 at 6.36.38 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-22 at 10.53.57 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-22 at 10.55.25 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-22 at 10.52.38 AM.png

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Intars

Hi @mekamo808,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to hear about the experience that you have had with your purchase. Generally, the decision made at the conclusion of a buyer case is final and can only be appealed if new information is presented which was not considered during the original investigation. If you would like to appeal the outcome of a case, please contact us.

-Intars

Login to Me Too

Tinerine3987
New Community Member
Hello, I have the same problem. I have received a cheap product, not even worth 20eur and paid 84.89usd. I have send also my problem and proof pictures to PayPal. I hope I will get my money bag.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Shawna

Hi @mekamo808,

Thank you for visiting the Community Forum. 

I'm sorry to hear that your claim was denied. If it was denied because tracking confirmed delivery, then it sounds like it was an Item Not Received claim. However, based on the information provided here, it sounds like the item was different than described by the merchant and a Significantly Not as Described claim should have been filed instead.

I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support for further assistance with that case. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Call Us at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

I hope this helps!

-Shawna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.