Scam ? Strong Current Enterprises ltd

Ros53
New Community Member

I asked Pay pal for help with this as the company has taken my money even though the order was cancelled. Pal pal have denied my claim and want me to provide further information and appeal the decision. Has anyone else had problems with this company? I have contacted them a number of times and got no response - is the company a scam?

Thank you for any information

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

larry_j
Contributor
Contributor

I bought an item called Neck Relax from Strong Current Enterprises on April 14, 2020. On the ad on the internet they promised seven day DELIVERY. On April 27 and again on April 30 I e-mailed their customer service requesting cancellation of the order and refunding my money, because they had not sent the item or the extra cost lifetime warranty. I received no response to the E-mails and called customer service twice on May 4. They put me on hold both times and I never got to talk to anyone, once for twenty minutes and once for ten minutes.  I opened a case with Paypal on May 4th and on the twenty third of June item arrived. Paypal closed the case but that is not what I wanted done. I ask them for a cancellation of the order and refund of the charges to my credit card. I am taking the problem to the credit card company. I am very disappointed in Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.