Scam -Seller sending out goods that is different to ordered

Bmac5
New Community Member

smartdeal 66 and go under different names. Send goods after long time not receiving and get cheap plastic straighteners instead of what i ordered. Only find out address of seller after they request you return the goods you got and again will cost the buyer more expense. Very upsetting they get away with this. Seller Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce. <removed> shenzhen, guangdong CN. Address maybe given to u bit different or give themselves a different seller address but please do not buy from these as scam you out of your money

Login to Me Too
102 REPLIES 102

Jojo630
New Community Member
I also orded from Duo Tongguang, and same thing happened to me. I am so **bleep**, because I wanted to give this to my Granddaughter for Xmas, and the product was totally different from what I ordered, and from different company !!!
Login to Me Too

alfonzomurray1
Contributor
Contributor

Yup they did it to me in Aug 2020 I ordered two Bean Bags they sent me two laundry bags. Paypal has to be in it with them because I lost my appeal and they got to keep the Wrong Merch I sent and my money and PayPal doesn't care. 

Login to Me Too

DitzyBeth
Contributor
Contributor
Alfonzo, did you send a picture of what you ordered? An advertisement from where you ordered. Something to show PayPal you are right in your defense. So far I have won all but 1. The first. Because I wasn't reading my email and time ran out and PayPal closed it. I'm sorry for your outcome but I only wish I knew who or where I was ordering from before I pay. If it's China I would NOT BUY IT, I NOW know not to buy if the price is ridiculously low.
Login to Me Too

Francullo
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, I took picture of what was advertised and what was received. I had ordered 2 different items on two different orders. Thankfully they ruled in my favor for one. Got my money back on dolls, but even though I did the same with pictures on the other order I wasn’t so lucky. It was the same scam of mail it back to China and they would give a full refund if they decide once they get product. Yes, Buyer Beware. Never order from any Chinese Company. They change the Company name too. It’s changed again since I ordered the product. Expensive lesson learned.
Login to Me Too

scerri2000
Contributor
Contributor
I agree. I've had the same issues with China company's.
Login to Me Too

scerri2000
Contributor
Contributor
I will only buy from USA now.
Login to Me Too

Francullo
Contributor
Contributor
I was able to get full refund from Papal. Sent pictures of product as advertised and what actual received. Customer Service text chat. Got to get live person. Explained scam. They took care of me. Full refund. After sending many communications. Finally was able to get someone that listened.
Login to Me Too

Francullo
Contributor
Contributor
There are hundreds of us that have been scammed out there and PayPal ignores this blatant scam to their clients. Doesn’t the Company see this or just prefer to ignore. Is there a lawyer amount the group that could take on a class action suite on behalf of all the PayPal clients?
Login to Me Too

Gailrenee

Bought 4 Waldorf dolls, after 3 months received junk in the mail.  Contacted merchant to return merchandise and get refund.  Paid $70.37 was refunded $4.00. PayPal closed the case.  Merchant refuses to provide return address.  The product came from China on the net Crismeko is located in London.  Feel cheated and very angry. 

Login to Me Too

alfonzomurray1
Contributor
Contributor

We need to start a class action Law Suit

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.