Scam -Seller sending out goods that is different to ordered

Bmac5
New Community Member

smartdeal 66 and go under different names. Send goods after long time not receiving and get cheap plastic straighteners instead of what i ordered. Only find out address of seller after they request you return the goods you got and again will cost the buyer more expense. Very upsetting they get away with this. Seller Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce. <removed> shenzhen, guangdong CN. Address maybe given to u bit different or give themselves a different seller address but please do not buy from these as scam you out of your money

Login to Me Too
102 REPLIES 102

Duuuuuuuuuuude
Contributor
Contributor
Just received my "full size" cauldron Halloween prop...it fits in the palm of my hand 🤬 $40 for this? And PayPal KNOWS they're a scam company? This money better be returned asap and somehow this company needs to go away. F scammers!
Login to Me Too

scanman0000
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered September 3rd. Still not here i can't find a way to contact them.
Login to Me Too

Same thing happened to me. Watched this great video on a Dent Remover so I ordered it. What I was sold on was a series of different size three prong suction cups that are supposed to help pull minor dents out of a car. Ok, I half expected it to work, BUT when the Product Arrived, It wasn't even CLOSE to what they were advertising. What I received was a small black one piece section cup that is similar to those you attach to perhaps your car dash to hold your cellphone. $27.00 plus tax just to get friggin scammed. I just don't get how PayPal even allows them to collect. They HAVE to Know the region in China where this shadyness operates, BUT it's Not the First time PAY PAL doesn't step in to cover their Members. Anyway, it sucks because that company doesn't allow comments posted to their YouTube video, or their company website, I did however report them to Consumer Reports.
Login to Me Too

Grams1
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered 2 mini washing machines instead got 2 small plastic bowls you couldn't put a sock in the next day another bowl huge one but not what I ordered. Is there anyway you can send PayPal photos to prove what you are on about. Have contacted sender couple times of course no reply am over this
Login to Me Too

Colette14
New Community Member
I ordered two these puppies for my grandaughters. not even received them yet!! Was hoping they would make nice christmas presents.. obviously not!! Thought we could get money back through paypal?
Login to Me Too

dracer
Contributor
Contributor

the folks in China have figured out that if they use pay pal , they will be ok because all they have to do is say they will give a full refund if the item is returned knowing that it coast more to ship back than the refund , pay pal offers you no protection at all I for one will be using ebay pay instead of pay pal

Login to Me Too

Iris2015
Contributor
Contributor
I have just been through this with PayPal I have sent the item back and also getting full refund on shipping. Took a bit to get it all organised but happy to get all money back. I didn’t know you could get refund for shipping till I rang Paypal to complain and was told I could claim shipping 8 times in a year.
Login to Me Too

klhurley
Contributor
Contributor

We should start a class action lawsuit against Paypal/Facebook.  I was scammed, ordered a telescope with several attachments, got a really small knock off telescope.

Out $60.00 they said to send it back to china, which would cost $65.00.

I'm sure there are 1,000's of people that are getting scammed by this non-sense.  The shipping from China part should be disclosed up front, they said shipping from California.  They scam a bunch of people and then change their supposed location.  Facebook shouldn't allow these advertisements either.

OUSYKT COM SCAM REVIEW - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1PoZR1u7-M

Login to Me Too

temp20210714c
Contributor
Contributor

ordered a doll from this place, was supposed to be a 17in. life like doll, after several months I received a very ugly 6 in piece of plastic,uglest doll I have ever ,s een. I filled a dispute with PayPal, had to send the item back at my own expence , (17.25) after several months PayPal sided with the scammers. So I am out about $58,I thought pay pal was supposed to protect us from this kind of thing.Seems they are part of the proble.

Login to Me Too

klhurley
Contributor
Contributor
So a friend told me that they filed a police report and it was only for around $60.00 then that was submitted to paypal who changed their tune very quickly. They are counting on people being to lazy to do it, which i will day I’m probably one of them. i chalk it to a payment for an educational lesson
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.