Scam -Seller sending out goods that is different to ordered

Bmac5
New Community Member

smartdeal 66 and go under different names. Send goods after long time not receiving and get cheap plastic straighteners instead of what i ordered. Only find out address of seller after they request you return the goods you got and again will cost the buyer more expense. Very upsetting they get away with this. Seller Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce. <removed> shenzhen, guangdong CN. Address maybe given to u bit different or give themselves a different seller address but please do not buy from these as scam you out of your money

Login to Me Too
102 REPLIES 102

Jennybyrnekelly
Contributor
Contributor
I’m a bit disappointed PayPal are making me go through the hoops for my refund when it’s a known fraud
Login to Me Too

Minimilo
Contributor
Contributor
I agree! I thought they're supposed to protect us from scams and fraud. Don't they screen these creeps?
Login to Me Too

AB092620
I thought so as well. Lesson learned
Login to Me Too

Genieb555
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. Can’t find a number to call them. I’m sick over this.

Login to Me Too

Iris2015
Contributor
Contributor
Who do you want to call
Login to Me Too

hl2104
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I have same situation. Paypal finally denied my dispute with smartdeal66.

Login to Me Too

Quirkymom1
Contributor
Contributor

I agree they offered me $4.00 back on a $40.00 scam.

Login to Me Too

joannwellon

The same thing happened here, and it seems like PayPal is aiding and abetting the scam.

Login to Me Too

Deborahselleck
Contributor
Contributor
Yes that is my feelings as well. Their customer support is hard to access and they will close your case without your consent. I think it is time PayPal was investigated by government for its trade practices.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.