Scam -Seller sending out goods that is different to ordered

Bmac5
New Community Member

smartdeal 66 and go under different names. Send goods after long time not receiving and get cheap plastic straighteners instead of what i ordered. Only find out address of seller after they request you return the goods you got and again will cost the buyer more expense. Very upsetting they get away with this. Seller Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce. <removed> shenzhen, guangdong CN. Address maybe given to u bit different or give themselves a different seller address but please do not buy from these as scam you out of your money

Login to Me Too
102 REPLIES 102

michaelwicks54
Contributor
Contributor

I totally understand & agree mawpawtwins & millymilly. These scammers are getting cleverer in getting our money for rubbish item. PayPal just do not care either. It appears that they are just encouraging the scammers.I  put in a claim through the resolution centre, & they closed the case, & prevented me from appealing their decision. I have been forced to accept a lower refund, just to avoid any more stress. I have taken my case to the financial ombudsman in order to put a stop to PayPal policies. Hopefully, they can force PayPal to be more helpful to customers.

Login to Me Too

sharonmiller116
Contributor
Contributor
mega scam have tried to get my money back asked for address to return 😒
Login to Me Too

michaelwicks54
Contributor
Contributor

Hello sharonmiller116. Was this to do with the so-called brilliant telescope. If so, I was given an address as to where to send it back to. If you would like the address, just leave a message on here & I will gladly put the address on here for you. 

Login to Me Too

brianrenault
Contributor
Contributor

When received, tried to focus on distant object,   No success. So I have decided to return it, the only problem is, I have no paperwork.

Is it worth returning without any order number, or paperwork. 

Sorry to be a pest but it is as sent, no paperwork. Apart from a card telling me to contact them at the email address given.

PLEASE CAN YOU GIVE ME THEIR ADDRESS SO I CAN RETURN.

THANKYOU 

Brian <removed>

Login to Me Too

michaelwicks54
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Brian. The address they gave me to send the telescope back to was :Duo Tongguang Electonic Commerce, Jihma Street, Santian Community, Burlong Road 20,  Burlong City Block A 5A07,  Shenzhen,   Guangdong CN.   I did not bother sending mine back, though they have promised to give me a 75% refund, which should be in my bank within the next 3 days. I have warned them not to mess me about or they will feel the full force of the law.   Hope this helps you Brian.  Regards.

Login to Me Too

Tcob2108

DO NOT order anything from Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co !!! Total rip off ! Ordered a $37 item, received a $2.00 toy.

Login to Me Too

brianrenault
Contributor
Contributor

Tried to contact  contact email address as put on card inside delivered goods but no answer so contacted you for address of CROGEAT.COM AS I CANNOT. I I wish to return as it virtually useless and have sent  for a bigger,  better article somewhere else seeing as theirs isn't up to scratch for my needs.

P>S>  Do I look for your reply in 3emails or on Paypal emails please

Login to Me Too

happy26
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered goods from The Tree Group supposed to be American, part goods came from Germany to me, now it appears Get Door is behind it, and god knows who else I have just posted my items to Get Door at the address and company Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd In Shenzhen Guandong Province China. I have done some research in China and cannot find the Company or the Address. I believe that with the amount of complaints these people should be barred from Pay Pal forever. We rely on Pay Pal to protect us but my future transactions will be in Australia , you certainly cannot trust China 

Login to Me Too

Mi11ymilly
Contributor
Contributor
Logged into my PayPal this morning and was pleasantly surprised to find my case had been closed and I had been issued a full refund without having to send the item back! Hopefully this means they are finally on to these scammers!
Login to Me Too

michaelwicks54
Contributor
Contributor

That is fantastic news mi11ymilly. Thank you for sharing this news. I am so happy that finally, someone has taken responsibility. I do hope they keep their word & that the money is in your bank real soon. I know I will never see my money again, but this bad experience has taught me a valuable lesson, to never trust PayPal again.  I will certainly be more careful with my purchases.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.