Scam Seller Shenzhen Ozhuo Technology Co., Ltd.

hjerrie
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a puzzle from a company that went by the name <Removed>.  It looked legit, but when I put in my order the receipt listed another company, <Removed>.  After the email receipt, I heard nothing.  I did some digging and found many complaints by people who have had their money stolen by this "company". WHY is Paypal not doing anything to kick this scammer off its base?  I've put in a claim and will keep trying.  This is inexcusable.

Login to Me Too
38 REPLIES 38

Kal68
I ordered a gray wig and was told it was shipped but never received.
Login to Me Too

rjrsm
New Community Member

I ordered a puzzel from Shenzhen Ozhuo Technology Co., Ltd. and ACTUALLY received it. What a piece of junk. The pieces do not properly interlock, hence, everything comes apart. For $29.95, I expected a better product. I wish there was a way to contact the company and demand a refund.

Login to Me Too

hjerrie
Contributor
Contributor

The advice about avoiding scams is great, but I want my money back and I want to see this scammer banned from PayPal.  But the seller won't respond to my emails, and I don't think PayPal is doing much to help scammed customers - they're nearly impossible to reach and their feeble approach to the sellers gives them time to switch company names or let deadlines for refunds pass.  SO... here's what I'm doing:

1. I called my credit card company and spoke to a real person (yes, a real live person!), and explained the situation.  They've initiated a case against them.  When I finally received my package with the wrong puzzle, I called them and filled them in.  I think there's a good chance they'll refund my money.  It can't hurt to try.  It did mean that PayPal closed their claim, but they weren't doing anything anyway.

2. Since PayPal is so hard to reach, I decided to try complaining by mail. I found the addresses of PayPal's headquarters and wrote a letter of complaint.  I intend to tape one or two pieces of those crappy puzzles to the letters to show them what I mean.  It might not do any good, but it'll make me feel better, at least!  Here are the addresses: 

Paypal Headquarters, <removed>

Good luck, everyone. 

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525GX
Contributor
Contributor
The name of the Chinese company that took my money and PayPal let them is Zhixintrade co LTD do not order anything off of Facebook with this company and PayPal is a poor excuse and I will not deal with them any longer they have not protected me what if it was not $26.89. What if it was over 200 PayPal has done nothing now I'm going to the post office get paperwork to show it was a 3oz package so somehow this Chinese company was able to come up with a tracking number and give it to PayPal and they took that against my word more or less called me a liar.
Login to Me Too

Kcmooney

I was scammed by the same seller. ordered two puzzles for my kids, received two very cheap puzzles that had images from horror movies.

Disputed it and they offered me 15% back and to keep the horrible puzzles.

I disputed it via PayPal and they offered me 40% refund and PayPal offered to give me the difference in a voucher.

It took 5 months and several hours on hold, but I have been refunded. I asked if I could speak to someone in their fraud department and they disconnected me.

It is clear this seller is a scammer, but they have done nothing about it.

Login to Me Too

holliemollie

This company should be taken off Paypal it is a complete scam.  I ordered two inflatable snowman and received two small tree ornaments.  The company offered me $10.00 off, I refused and want my 100% money back.  Shame on paypal for allowing this company to still cheat people out of their hard earned money.

Login to Me Too

LooknSee
I was also scammed by this company. They asked that I seek a refund rather than reporting them to PayPal. At their request, I sent the puzzles back in order to get my refund. Today, the puzzles were returned to me with no explanation and in the same condition that I received them—dented boxes. Now the 180 day limit to file a grievance with PayPal has come and gone. It’s beyond frustrating!
Login to Me Too

Stufe
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 2 puzzle and they sent 2 mats instead of the puzzles. I emailed them 2 times,no response. Paypal should cut all contact with this company. This my 2nd dispute with the same exporter in California.
Login to Me Too

Love55
New Community Member

I had no luck with Pay Pal helping me with my dispute over this fradulent company. I ordered jigsaw puzzles from Rainbow Resource Center but the name on the printed receipt (#3218-5129-8720-7293) was Shenzhen Ozhuo Technology. The puzzles never came. LUCKILY, when Pay Pal debited my Discover card for the purchase, Discover removed the charge when I disputed it with them. C'mon Pay Pal, what's up?  

Login to Me Too

Deb4508
Contributor
Contributor

I just received the 3 puzzles that I ordered. The company never sent a confirmation email. They posted deceptive pictures of puzzles. The puzzles that were delivered were in boxes that were in terrible shape and all the same. Why would I order 3 puzzles all the same. They look like cheap junk. I use PayPal Credit and see you filed a complaint to your Discover card.  How does that work?? I can't figure it out since I went through PayPal credit.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.