Scam Seller: Shenzhen Ozhuo Technology Co., Ltd.

acheson_daniel
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a $40 gift from a website using its PayPal express checkout feature. Then I get a receipt from Shenzhen Ozhuo Technology Co., Ltd. (a totally different company ID than the front website.) It's a scam seller and PP closed my dispute, having to open another one on this to get my money back. Any suggestions? I'd like to get my money back but maybe this is $40 in stupid tax. 

Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

Eprepe
I have the same problem with scamming, what should I do to receive my money back?
Login to Me Too

Croser
Contributor
Contributor
I went through PayPal to get my money back? Not sure if your situation is the same as mine. I all so live in Australia we have some strict retail laws. I also notice the company ATMOSP is still advertising on Facebook and using PayPal as payment option. Not sure how this keeps going on!!!
Login to Me Too

Rendition
Contributor
Contributor

I bought one of those Amazon over stocked pallets. Really two on June 2nd. I agree, why can't PayPal, Amazon, Facebook review their adds for scams. There was one yesterday that was selling a $2000 remote control trailer dolly for $49.95. I've been had a couple of times but I really pay attention. If it's too good to be true it ain't.

Login to Me Too

NiciChantel
New Community Member

I believe encountered the same company over tiktok and promised a box of merchandise for 12.95. I placed the order on December 3, 2021 and the company was under the name Analian Technology Co., Ltd. but their email address is a pet website (https://flameshipdeals.com/). After the shipping and handling prices, I ended up paying almost twice as much for the total order. 

Login to Me Too

AnjaDenmark
Contributor
Contributor
I don’t get why PayPal doesn’t stop dealing with that Company! If they get that many complant about fraud, then they should kick them out of their system!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.