Scam Seller: Shenzhen Ozhuo Technology Co., Ltd.

acheson_daniel
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a $40 gift from a website using its PayPal express checkout feature. Then I get a receipt from Shenzhen Ozhuo Technology Co., Ltd. (a totally different company ID than the front website.) It's a scam seller and PP closed my dispute, having to open another one on this to get my money back. Any suggestions? I'd like to get my money back but maybe this is $40 in stupid tax. 

Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

Mowan
Contributor
Contributor
This is really good news. I hope pp can solve my problem too. Thx!
Login to Me Too

AviCohen
Contributor
Contributor

PP closed the case in the scammer's favor! I can't seem to find a way to take it up the ladder.

Login to Me Too

AviCohen
Contributor
Contributor

How did you lawyer and other action pan out?

Login to Me Too

JudithBassett
Contributor
Contributor

Jun 20, 2020 17:43:09 PDT

Transaction ID: 4NY64610V5837290. This order was for a puzzle. There is no way I have been able to contact the seller. How do I get a credit to my paypal account for $27.58?

Judith [removed]

Norfolk, VA

Login to Me Too

notnotabot
Contributor
Contributor

On your PayPal activity locate the transaction and select "Report a Probem".

Login to Me Too

notnotabot
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, I ordered what appeared to be a high quality puzzle via Instagram Shopify. I used the PayPal feature given the already sketchiness... that's the one thing I did correctly. Anyone else think perhaps they are just trying to get our information or get us to reply to their emails and perhaps have more evil plans?

Login to Me Too

Paul288
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered two puzzles from this company in June 2020. After waiting a month I discovered that the site was not working so I could not contact them. Put in a claim to PayPal and was told that they have contacted the company. Today (August 17, 2020) two puzzles arrived, not the ones I ordered, in terrible condition (the boxes looked like they had been kicked all the way from China). Hopefully I will get a refund. It is very frustrating that the process for consumer complaints is so difficult. It’s like PP wants to protect these creeps.

Very, very unhappy.

I’ll keep you posted as and when I get my refund. Prove me wrong PP!

Login to Me Too

MaxyMax
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me. The long process to protect these scammers is unbelievable. "We are still waiting for a reply from 'said' company" haha!! That is a joke!!! I was trying to warn PAYPAL in big bold letters..... THIS IS A SCAM!! And all I get is automated replies!! WTF!! Paypal obviously want to keep paying these scammers because they don't appear to be doing anything about it as the website is still active, the ads are still running for this company and consumers can still purchase from these scammers and pay for the items through Paypal. No one there has blocked the company!! They must be losing 10s of thousands of dollars! The perfect scam!! And then afterwards I get a Paypal survey to fill out with banal questions...hahahaha!! I give up!!

Login to Me Too

Garrettc0826
New Community Member
They reply to me but no items
Login to Me Too

brian0802
New Community Member

I have opened a dispute with this company. Ordered a table top decoration and all I have received is a sticker. Hoping to get a refund if item is not sent. ICompany claim item sent but I have only received a sticker for my £20

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.