Scam Seller: Shenzhen Ozhuo Technology Co., Ltd.

acheson_daniel
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a $40 gift from a website using its PayPal express checkout feature. Then I get a receipt from Shenzhen Ozhuo Technology Co., Ltd. (a totally different company ID than the front website.) It's a scam seller and PP closed my dispute, having to open another one on this to get my money back. Any suggestions? I'd like to get my money back but maybe this is $40 in stupid tax. 

Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

Mowan
Contributor
Contributor
I wonder why paypal not black list & block this company in order to protect people to get in this trouble.
Login to Me Too

mujeeb_rahaman
Contributor
Contributor
Looks like they and Alibaba involved in big scam ?? PayPal need to give explanation calling for past 1 week can't hold by phone
Login to Me Too

Rico6d

I also had placed in order 2 piece basic Box and super Box and never received anything

Login to Me Too

AnjaDenmark
Contributor
Contributor
I also bought a 40 $ “amazon package” where it turned out to come from this asian scam company! Today I received a very small box with a pair of cheap headphones, just like the ones you can buy for $ 5. And I even bought the "luxury" package, which was supposed to be worth a lot more than the $ 40 I paid for it! I have now made a Facebook post where I warn everyone I know and ask them to forward the warning! For approx. one and a half months ago, I tried to buy another “amazon” package from another scam company! I have never received that package and Paypal has closed the case in favor of the scam seller because they obviously have proof that I received the box (which I do not have!) So twice lost money to Scammers! It's disgusting that PayPal keeps letting these scammers steal out money! I wonder if Amazone knows how many money they loose to asian scamcompagnies!
Login to Me Too

Carlaoconnor81
New Community Member
Just been ripped off my self. Paid 36 euro for mystery box and got €1 worth of old fashioned iPhone earphones.
Login to Me Too

Kimmie01
New Community Member

I ORDER A FATHER'S DAY ITEM FOR MY HUSBAND FROM THIS COMPANY ON JUNE 14, 2020 TO BE EXACT & I NEVER RECEIVED MY ITEM HOWEVER, PAYPAL QUICKLY TOOK THE $43.94 THAT WAS DUE TO THE SELLER OUT MY ACCT. I HAVE TRIED CONTACTING SOMEONE @ PAYPAL BUT YOU CAN NEVER GET A LIVE REPRESENTATIVE ON THE PHONE TO SPEAK WITH. IT IS ALWAYS THE AUTOMATED SYSTEM & THEN IT STATES THAT THEY CAN NOT ASSIST YOU @ THIS TIME. MY HUSBAND / I ARE TAKING OTHER MEASURES, LEGAL ACTIONS & GETTING OUR LAWYERS INVOLVED BECAUSE THIS IS JUST UNACCEPTABLE.

Login to Me Too

Temp20231218BO
New Community Member

Pay pal seems to represent many fradulent companies. I have the same problem with them.

And Paypal does nothing to help the consumer.

Login to Me Too

Jomorriss
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I too have been scammed by this company they sent me a a toothbrush in place of a fold away bed they sent me the toothbrush just so they good provide tracking info PayPal seems to be supporting this company I wonder why
Login to Me Too

acheson_daniel
Contributor
Contributor

I filed an "item not received" dispute with PP and they actually closed the matter in my favor. The seller, who wouldn't respond to any of my communications, actually refunded my full payment. So this closed out in my favor with PP's help. Keep after PP support and file that dispute. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.