Scam Seller - Poor form Paypal

MacJulie
Contributor
Contributor

this  seller Huiyu Good Trading Co., Ltd. are scammers.  I ordered and paid for a comforter set and they sent me 50c sunglasses.  Paypal has denied my claim because I refuse to pay for postage to send back the 50c sunglasses because I have already paid for a comforter set to be delivered.  Am I the only 1 who see's this as farcical ?  There is a reason why Paypal is now getting such bad feedback online.  What a joke

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

MacJulie
Contributor
Contributor

make sure you bring it to the attention of Paypal, these crooks are pulling the same stunt over and over they need to see this is a scam seller and they are supporting them

Login to Me Too

Kristin22
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a queen size confer May 7,2020 and on August 3,2020 I received a 1 small pink striped pillowcase. They are asking for me to ship back and they will give me a refund. I am trying to contact PayPal directly that this is complete and utter misconduct and bad business practice.This company is terrible and scammers.
Login to Me Too

VickiAnn87
Contributor
Contributor
I started a dispute with PayPal but then went to online chat as well as the return address the seller sent was in Chinese. PayPal asked seller to translate address which has not happened. PayPal is investigating the seller and I am to receive my money back. My advice to everyone is to keep pushing and contact PayPal on their chat. I know it'sa pain but you will get your money back.
Login to Me Too

LynneSP
New Community Member

I've also had the same problem. I paid $24.98 USD ($42.801 NZD) to Huiyu Good Trading Co on 26 May for a comforter set but it has never arrived.  I did receive a random pair of cheap sunglasses from China which I never ordered but never connected the two items as it was from a different name i.e. Zhu Xiaofeng. I will raise a dispute with Pay Pal. 

Login to Me Too

VickiAnn87
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing happened to me. I bought saucepans and got a broken pair of cheap sunglasses.  I have tried contacting PayPal by phone but cannot.  The seller sent me an email with one address for a refund and the address they sent PayPal was in Chinese but when translated was a completely different address.  PayPal needs to see that these sellers are scammers.  I can't even respond in the Resolution Centre with more information as it won't let me.

Login to Me Too

rileym1964
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem with the resolution center as well some how I was able to submit my photos and copies of my shipping receipt and received the confirmation number and still mailed the package back to the seller and they closed my case for the sellers side I really don't understand how they do something like that.
Login to Me Too

Tom269
I had this exact same thing - PayPal have sided with the seller and not issued a refund. The electric bike did not arrive (surprise surprise) but I am still $30 lighter and no buyer protection from PayPal at all. The email address supplied no longer works, and they refuse to issue a refund. Total scam and how PayPal let them get away with something so illegal is beyond me. Farcical.
Login to Me Too

Poorme2020
Contributor
Contributor

Guys, lets all do this. Everytime you see a dodgy advert on FB, do a search for the same item to proof it is a scam. They usually rip off some legitimate website.  Then click on the top right corner of the FB ad and inform FB that this is a fraud.  If enough of us are doing this all the time, it will cause these scammers trouble to be blacklisted by FB algorithm.

Login to Me Too

Jmillerjo
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered an electric bike on 4th June 2020 for delivery to the Netherlands. The latest tracking info is 2020-07-04 "Arriving in Vilnius Lithuania" and nothing since then, nearly x2 months ago.

I e-mailed the seller, they simply said "check your post office and have a good life".

Giving Insults and in your face that they are happy to have scammed me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.