Scam Seller - Poor form Paypal

MacJulie
Contributor
Contributor

this  seller Huiyu Good Trading Co., Ltd. are scammers.  I ordered and paid for a comforter set and they sent me 50c sunglasses.  Paypal has denied my claim because I refuse to pay for postage to send back the 50c sunglasses because I have already paid for a comforter set to be delivered.  Am I the only 1 who see's this as farcical ?  There is a reason why Paypal is now getting such bad feedback online.  What a joke

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

pauldenton1
New Community Member

I have had the same experience with Huiyu Good Trading Co., Ltd. I ordered an electric bike via their website, but nothing has arrived!! However, what I've now realised is that on the date they claim that my purchase was delivered, I did receive a cheap pair of sun glasses. I have yet to contact PayPal, but this will be my next step. I have the full purchase trail for what I ordered and it hasn't arrived.

Login to Me Too

jsanchez22
New Community Member

Hello,
The same has happened to me, I asked for an electric bicycle and they also sent me sunglasses. In my case, as I saw that the package was very small, I did not accept delivery and the postman took the package back, which they have done with the package, I do not know. Now I have the claim in paypal and I am waiting for a response from the vendor, sorry for the scammer.

Login to Me Too

MacJulie
Contributor
Contributor

please make sure you bring it to the attention of Paypal, they need to see this is a scam seller and they are supporting them

Login to Me Too

MacJulie
Contributor
Contributor

For those who have asked, I lodged a dispute, Paypal said they wouldn't refund because I wouldn't send the sunglasses back - WTF !!  Then I lodged a complaint and it has been completely ignored, no reply no nothing.  I have sent the details thru to Tracey Grimshaw and they are looking at doing an expose on how dodgy PayPal is when they are in bed with most of the scam sellers and dont look at the fact that the same sellers are doing this over and over and allowing it to continue.  PayPal is as bad as the scam sellers

Login to Me Too

Larry1968
New Community Member

Exact same problem.  Ordered the bike, got very cheap sunglasses.  Seller would not refund my money. DO NOT BUY FROMTHIS SELLER.  Processed PayPal dispute today.

Login to Me Too

Bocky4206
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to you I ordered a comforter and months later and 2 attempts to get a refund from PayPal they sent me a pillowcase. They emailed PayPal and asked that I wait because of covid they were backed up on shipping. I'm done and will be requesting a refund
Login to Me Too

MacJulie
Contributor
Contributor

please make sure you bring it to the attention of Paypal, they need to see this is a scam seller and they are supporting them

Login to Me Too

Tom269
Can I ask how you got on with this? PayPal not issuing a refund for me and I’ve had to lodge a formal complaint (again, no answers forthcoming) ...
Login to Me Too

TM991
New Community Member

They did the same thing to me. I have a pending case lasting since May and finally they ship the wrong item to my house. I paid for a KING SIZE comforter and got a random tiny pillow case. Ridiculous. If they expect me to ship this back on my dime after waiting all this long that ridiculous.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.