Scam Seller. NOT HAPPY

Ronaldblue
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone else been scammed by this seller.

I paid and ordered a mobility scooter <removed?> only to receive a cheap watch. Opened a claim with PayPal which failed.

Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

Leofrancis
Contributor
Contributor
I am in the same position. Nowhere to explain why I don't want to send a cheap watch back that o did not order at a huge cost to me. Post office told me not to as I would be left more out of pocket as he scammers know all the tricks...it is disgusting.
Login to Me Too

Leofrancis
Contributor
Contributor
I have tried and tried and asked for help but nowhere to say what I have to say. I do not want to send cheap watch back it is too expensive to do so and post office told me not to as the scammers know all the tricks.
Login to Me Too

loryannsan07

Same here! I received the watch too! How are they getting away with this, especially since I am seeing the same situation with many of us. It's a legit SCAM because they know noone is going to return to China. How could paypal even allow this?? I am annoyed!! 😞 And just want to scream!!!!

Login to Me Too

GG772
New Community Member
Yep is fraud. I disputed on paypal. Proof of delivery from seller caused case to close. Then i remembered i received s package with a watch. I had no idea who sent it. Then i was looking at the tracking #. I discovered it matches the one that was posted from this company. So yea, there is proof of delivery. BUT IT IS NOT A SCOOTER BUT A CHEAP WATCH. IM trying to get a refund from paypal again since first claim denied
Login to Me Too

Sleigh62
Contributor
Contributor

Same happened to me ... bought a workmate type collapsible bench but after several complaints about the delay they said they’d send another one out ... I received a cheap **bleep** watch. They then used that to claim that their item had been delivered. PayPal case opened, received an offer of $10  ... I paid $29. Refused that on principle. Later PayPal negotiated a ‘full refund’ but I had to ship the **bleep** watch back to Seller ... with an address written in Chinese!

not going to bother ... what a complete waste of time. Hope they rot in their oppressive sh*t hole of a country 😤

Login to Me Too

BigMIngle
Contributor
Contributor

I have been subjected to this scam exactly the same way as yourself.

However. The watch arrived without any identification or reference to my order number or tracking number.  Therefor it is a free gift and connected with my order for a mobility scooter. so there is no item to return.

On advice from a friend who traded with China for a number of years I have contacted the International Crime Agency, and I am currently within a statutory 21 days notice period.

Apparently these people are a finance organisation in whom the Chinese Government have a suspicious interest. it also appears that whilst they will protest quite vehemently, Facebook are complicit in promotion of the scam as are Paypal in its endorsement and support.  Because these two are not easy to pursue or reprimand which is why encouraging someone to take up the challenge for £26.29 is proving difficult.

I do have the address of the holding company and their main warehouse address and phone number, if you are able to speak fluent Chinese.

I am continuing the pursuit for a bit of fun,  This is the second time that these people have caught me, so I think I may have learned a fortunately not very expensive lesson.

Login to Me Too

BigMIngle
Contributor
Contributor
I am now pursuing this through the International Crime Agency. In the light of the small amounts of money involved this is unlikely to be a cash scam. It is believed to be an international money laundering operation of which PayPal are an integral part. Investigations are continuing
Login to Me Too

Henshaw-Photo
Contributor
Contributor

Please can I have the contact information you have for this scamming agent?

Thank you!

Login to Me Too

JadeSerendipity
Contributor
Contributor
How did this turn out for you?
Login to Me Too

DJBon
Contributor
Contributor

yer right, send back the cheap watch/after offering me $10 partial payment!!! i dont think so how can these sleep at night, so friggen dishonest, my blood boils i been shafted twice now , you know where China can go!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.