Scam Related to Chinese Company Wuxi Huizheng Industry and Trade Co., Ltd.

kiranvishnu
New Community Member

After going through the PayPal Community and getting known that so many people have lost money to this Chinese company .

it is sure people should alert  through social media and major news agencies that people should not do any such purchase from this companies which are located in China. And should avoid using the payment system through PayPal.

If PayPal can take responsibility to avoid this scam then people should avoid using this app for payment.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Mobius16
New Community Member

PayPal didn't even read my complaint or the details in it. It just seems to be automated. This company is a complete scam and a quick search shows me PayPal must be aware. I purchased an item for US40 AND received junk worth AU$2 they offered a US$10 refund and keep the item. It was suppose to come from the USA and now needs to be returned to China. Totally ripped off. 

Login to Me Too

ReflexOnline
Contributor
Contributor

Absolutely agree with you do not understand why Paypal knows about this company as far back as April 2020 and further more is still trading with them and earning off this fraudulent company.

Login to Me Too

Temp20210221e
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal should be ashamed of its practices. They’ve known since April 2020! My son just researched and realized he and I were scammed by this trade co Ltd WITH ZERO REFUND. The better business bureau will be next to have PayPal reported simultaneously
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20210221e 

Even credit cards are turning down some ''SNAD'' disputes from China companies or Social Media ads and banks don't cover you at all (country dependent). Going to report all credit card companies as well that have that option for payment on some of these sites?

At least with Paypal loads of folks are reporting back that paypal have bailed them out from their sadly bad choice of seller/website and refunded them.

Paypal would not be able to check every individual seller / merchant / company in over 200 countries worldwide that adds paypal to their website to accept payments.
So they give you 'some' buyer protection but the onus is on you to risk assess your transactions.

They do stop bad companies from using Paypal when enough claims start rolling in.
However as they are in China (mostly) then its easy for them to just start over with a new name, so stopping them does not really do anything.

The BEST thing is to not buy from them in the first place, to recognise them -

1. No return address on the returns policy. The site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) but they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost often more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number. if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. Rarely company address information.
4. Great pictures of items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.
5. Fake reviews.
6. Google and you can often see previous company names as they change them once enough claims roll in and Paypal stop them using their services and start over.
7. Send fake tracking numbers to win item non receipt of item claims.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MFR04
This company sucks! They are liars and cheats! I ordered 2 products from them and they knew they could not deliver to my address but lied and said they had. I never received anything and now they won’t refund my full amount and say they can only redone 30%. **bleep**!! It’s a rip off! Don’t fall for it!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.