Scam! Really cant back money?

Varicap
Contributor
Contributor

I recieved to email Receipt for my Payment to SZRX Trading Co to email: <removed>: <removed> did not recieve info about item and some email about confirmation from this company.

I allready wait some days and Today nobody dont send me info about this item too, i confused... Now i check internet and saw information about this scam-company: <removed>And at this site some person who leaved comment have the same problem. On web site <removed> they have very suspicious contacts and differents emails...I sended them 2 emails and they are silent =(
I open disput about a scammer and my transfer to him money for the goods, i recieved only 1 unswer from support and cnow i can't see this request, system wright me: "Unable to complete your request. You've already filed a case for this transaction":<removed> ... Special surprise from service 😃 Ha)) But i want give more info about this case scam an need ask some question about next steps. Already many deceived people. And I demand that you contribute to this incident, which can be repeated over and over again. And i dont undestand why PayPal when they have true facts can not back money...

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

dpicom

I used my Discover card, and just found out that I was denied the dispute, I am out $500 and not done trying to resolve.

Login to Me Too

BrownDel
New Community Member

So, I just disputed a charge to this same company and Paypal denies the claim. How can Paypal make that choice when they have had NO answer from the seller?! The product I tried to buy and the product sent are absolutely different; not just color, or size, or even quantity - they are different! THey are not the same things! THere is no other way around it. I sent pictures of both. And they denied that the dispute is reasonable. Paypal, stand by your words and backup those of us that use you (and have used you regularly for years!) and research the disputes and return the falsely gained money. THis company is making you look bad because you are taking their side, without proof! 

Login to Me Too

Jmackj
New Community Member
I ordered 2 life like dogs that walked, wag tails, etc. I received 2 stuffed dogs that you can get from $1 store. Definitely a scam company. I paid $39.98. Grandsons so disappointed.
Login to Me Too

cruzaniron
Contributor
Contributor

YES, they are scammers, and PayPal sides with them. They did a bait and switch by sending me a $2.00 trinket and PayPal demands that I send it back (at a cost of $17+) to get my $25.00 back. I now see their web site has been shut down, but hey, PayPal got their money and pretty much told me they don't appreciate my business. 

Login to Me Too

P-Mac
Complete scam!! Items only arrived several months after purchase and only after escalating complaint with PayPal. What did arrive was not what was orders and what was provided was damaged. Disappointed that PayPal sided with vendor, did not follow back with me before closing and makes it impossible to rebut claims of vendor. Not sure I will continue to use nor recommend others to use PayPal as it doesn’t seem to offer consumer much protection for these types of things.
Login to Me Too

Dreamcar
You are right it is scam, but I have the impression that PayPal knows this… but they take no responsibility … sadly
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.