Scam! Really cant back money?

Varicap
Contributor
Contributor

I recieved to email Receipt for my Payment to SZRX Trading Co to email: <removed>: <removed> did not recieve info about item and some email about confirmation from this company.

I allready wait some days and Today nobody dont send me info about this item too, i confused... Now i check internet and saw information about this scam-company: <removed>And at this site some person who leaved comment have the same problem. On web site <removed> they have very suspicious contacts and differents emails...I sended them 2 emails and they are silent =(
I open disput about a scammer and my transfer to him money for the goods, i recieved only 1 unswer from support and cnow i can't see this request, system wright me: "Unable to complete your request. You've already filed a case for this transaction":<removed> ... Special surprise from service 😃 Ha)) But i want give more info about this case scam an need ask some question about next steps. Already many deceived people. And I demand that you contribute to this incident, which can be repeated over and over again. And i dont undestand why PayPal when they have true facts can not back money...

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Varicap 

You can only file one case/dispute per transaction. Go to the resolution center to access your open PayPal dispute. And it takes time to resolve a dispute, they don't just refund you right away. The seller has a say and you have a say and PayPal has a say in it too.

Here is how the PayPal dispute process works;

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/security/resolve-disputes

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

qbawl14
New Community Member

It seems that I am also experiencing the same problem. This is what I bought:

Item: Hang F major/D minor 9 notes Musical Hand Drum Professional Handpan Durable Carbon Steel Drum

Price: 169$

Order Date: October 19, 2019

Pay Method: Paypal

Company Name: <removed>

Company emails: <removed>

Company Website: <removed>

The company website does not exist. I emailed the company at both email addresses (there is only one email listed above because Paypal Community would not let me post this message unless I removed one of the emails) that were provided to me in two separate email confirmations. We'll see if they respond.

I originally found this item on Facebook. It was a Facebook advertisement for this drum. There was a professional looking video of two guys playing the instrument. I liked it so I clicked on the link from the video to purchase it. 

Login to Me Too

Liangorange
Contributor
Contributor
I also experienced the same scam. I bought a phone from a Facebook ad, the site looks crappy, and they put a ton of "fake" 5 star reviews underneath it. I waited around 30 days to get my item, and the item was totally different from what they advertise on their site. Like your experience, they put professional videos on their site. In my experience, they put pictures and videos from another known brand phone, and the reviews on the bottom all make me think they're selling it from that known branded phone. Indeed, what I received is a very poorly built Chinese phone, and the outfit is NOT even close to what they described on their site. I already filed a dispute to PayPal, and I'm waiting for their decision. From the comment on that Facebook ad, it seems like there are some people already purchased it, and I don't get how it hasn't raised enough flag to PayPal since I believe we're not the only ones who filed a dispute or even a claim
Login to Me Too

jpotter1810
Contributor
Contributor

We ordered on the same day, it appears. Similar story: I received acknowledgment of order; a couple of days later, shipping notice with a tracking number. The tracking number didn't work. I emailed; the response was 'it shipped, computer system just hasn't updated yet.' Checked in again via email; no response. Emailed again; no response. Emailed again advising I would file a dispute if I didn't hear back; received response, 'it won't ship for another two weeks.' I tried to go back to the website to check order details there and got the 'website does not exist' message. I filed a dispute with PayPal right away, and received a refund a few days ago. 

I also saw the ad originally on Facebook, with lots of gushing positive reviews. I'm seeing a similar ad now, with the same videos and different company names. Would love to have one of these hand instruments, but not through these people. 

Login to Me Too

m-cooke
New Community Member

I've experienced the exact same scam!

Have you had any luck getting refunded through PayPal?

Login to Me Too

Liangorange
Contributor
Contributor

At this moment, the return tracking still shows In Transition back to seller's address since Dec. 3rd. 

I shipped a day before Thanksgiving, and now it really makes me think they (seller) did this intentionally. Giving me an address for return, and when I went to Post Office, the guy told me the address was too long, but he still manage to type everything in there. 

So I'm suspicious about getting my money back through PayPal cuz if the package never marked as received from tracking, what would they do? If PayPal is not going to refund the money due to the tracking never marked as received, then I think the seller plans this all out so they can still get the money. 

I think PayPal is definitely responsible for part of this scam. I'm sure we're not the only one that reported this, from the Facebook ads, I saw there are lots of people who purchased because they can pay with PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

jpotter1810
Contributor
Contributor

I did receive a refund, yes. 

Login to Me Too

dolittledo
New Community Member

hi i have also been scamed i fear ,how do i seek refund from same company or do i seek refund fron paypal ;

why do thet not chech out companies before thet interact with such companeys ,

frank doyle ,

Login to Me Too

Gggnn
New Community Member
PayPal will ask you to return the item and PayPal will give you the return address. Also you can get a refund of up to $30 for return shipping.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.