Scam! Please help!

Dmm1384
Contributor
Contributor
So I woke up this morning to over $4700.00 in my account and a account limitation from PayPal. A person I don’t know and never sold anything sent me over $4700.00. They also added a visa chime card to my wallet that’s obviously not mine. So after sending the money, they transferred some of it to that visa chime card before PayPal caught on and started declining the withdrawals and put the limitations on my account. So I did the necessary steps for the account limitation to get removed and am waiting for a response. The problem is I have $4700.00 in my PayPal balance sitting there. I can’t cancel the payments and can’t send back due to account limitations (which I’m not sure if I even should since it’s a scam). I also can’t file a claim on the transactions because it was money sent to me. So has anyone heard of this scam? And what am I supposed to do with this $4700.00 in my account once the limitation is lifted?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.