cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam, Out door golf game sold by SHENZHEN SOWEWAY INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CO.,LIMITED

Highlighted
New Community Member

Scam, Out door golf game sold by SHENZHEN SOWEWAY INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CO.,LIMITED

Has anyone ordered a out door golf game from SHENZHEN SOWEWAY INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CO.,LIMITED?  I did and just received a foam golf ball and not a out door game, $18.99 plus shipping.  They now want me to return the golf ball to them in Hong Kong, which would cost me at least $17 to get a refund of $25.99.  I offered to accept the total purchase price less the original shipping cost and a $2.00 value for the foam golf ball which came to approximately $17.00, but they want the ball back.  Has anyone had a similar experience with this comp[any?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Scam, Out door golf game sold by SHENZHEN SOWEWAY INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CO.,LIMITED

Ordered the perfect practice putting mat on the 14th May and outdoor golf game on the 3rd May.

Have received 8 very cheap golf balls.

Have tried emailing with no joy.

The practice mat was from Shenzhen and outdoor golf game from Jodytyshopy but have a feeling they are from the same place and both are scams.

Posting this to warn others not to be fooled by these scammers.