Scam, Out door golf game sold by SHENZHEN SOWEWAY INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CO.,LIMITED

Olsman
New Community Member

Has anyone ordered a out door golf game from SHENZHEN SOWEWAY INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CO.,LIMITED?  I did and just received a foam golf ball and not a out door game, $18.99 plus shipping.  They now want me to return the golf ball to them in Hong Kong, which would cost me at least $17 to get a refund of $25.99.  I offered to accept the total purchase price less the original shipping cost and a $2.00 value for the foam golf ball which came to approximately $17.00, but they want the ball back.  Has anyone had a similar experience with this comp[any?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Lindy49
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered the perfect practice putting mat on the 14th May and outdoor golf game on the 3rd May.

Have received 8 very cheap golf balls.

Have tried emailing with no joy.

The practice mat was from Shenzhen and outdoor golf game from Jodytyshopy but have a feeling they are from the same place and both are scams.

Posting this to warn others not to be fooled by these scammers.

Login to Me Too

Frank95988
I just received a single random golf ball in the mail today instead of my putter ball kit. After doing some research i found out they ship a .50 ball so they can provide the tracking number. After more reading i was suggested to reference the shipping wait to the tracking ball, the putter ball game should weigh more than the 1.2lbs that the tracking number says.
Login to Me Too

VinceML
New Community Member
Haha same here! But, they replied to me telling me I misread the ad and that it is a really good golf ball. Well, a single PROV with shipping is certainly not 40$ CAN.
Login to Me Too

Wench_1
New Community Member
Receives a piece of fake carpet the size of a men’s handkerchief
Login to Me Too

Jmrkwk
New Community Member
This is what I got!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.