Scam - Need refund

Zont23
New Community Member

In August, I ordered a workout bench. Incredibly, the company actually responded several times to my emails, assuring me delivery would be in the next week. Three times, nothing. Finally, after six weeks, I called PayPal - after waiting on hold for two hours and ten minutes, I hung up and reported the issue directly to my credit card company. I then went on line to PayPal and they said they couldn’t help me because I filed a claim with my credit card company, but they still limited my account requiring me doing some things that I am unable to do to “unlimited” my account. As happened to everyone else in this community, a few days after filing a claim with my credit card company, I received some cheap tubular chest expander exercise piece of junk. PayPal still hasn’t helped me and my claim is still pending with credit card. My credit card company has credited my account until matter resolved, but I wonder if Unitone will say product delivered and then credit will be removed.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.