Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

MY-Canuck
Contributor
Contributor

Company comes with many names. Orderplus International is one. Onesgo is another. The main trading company is below. Found this out with some digging..

Sayhey Trading (HK) Co. Ltd

<removed>

New Mandarin Plaza

<removed>

Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon

Hong Kong SAR

Write to the Hng Kong Consumers Association to make your official complaint.

<removed>

Kudos appreciated..
Remember if anything seems to good to be true, chances are it is!
Login to Me Too

SK8D8
Contributor
Contributor

😒Unfortunately, I found this page too late and have become another victim of this scam.  I'm going to be extremely disappointed in PayPal if they continue to allow a company like this to knowingly ripoff their customers.  Besides their fiduciary responsibility, surely PayPal have an ethical responsibility to ensure this doesn't occur?

Anyway, below is what I have sent when escalating the issue after receiving 2 emails from the seller offering a partial refund or a full one if I returned the piece of rubbish they sent me at my own expense (never going to happen).

Hi PayPal,

I am seeking a full refund of $29.90 USD from the seller.

The item sent is substantially different to what was ordered and paid for. I have found numerous instances online of this company making the same substitution with the same substantially different and inferior product since I received this one.

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/forfairy.com

https://www.scamdoc.com/view/105279

https://www.facebook.com/groups/319141055593945

This company is continually deleting comments, left by buyers stating the same problem that I am experiencing, on their FaceBook page. The seller has deliberately delayed any shipping to maximise the amount of orders before complaints like this have been lodged. This is obviously an intentional fraudulent activity being perpetrated on PayPal customers by Orderplus International (Forfairy).

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/Orderplus-International-Limited/td-p/18...

Disappointingly, PayPal seem to be aware of the issues that your customers are continually experiencing with this company and it could be considered you are complicit in allowing their continued use of the PayPal system in such an obviously deliberate fraudulent manner.

I am more than prepared to return the substantially different item that was deliberately sent to me to receive a full refund, however, it will be at the sellers cost - not mine.

Login to Me Too

MY-Canuck
Contributor
Contributor

@SK8D8 

PayPal agreed to refund me in full.

By the sellers emails they didn’t even request for me to send back the item because it’s not even worth their while.

Lesson learned. Never buy anything off of social media. Tell your friends!

Kudos appreciated..
Remember if anything seems to good to be true, chances are it is!
Login to Me Too

Sovikos
Contributor
Contributor

@SK8D8 What did PayPal say?  I had a similar thing happen, but PayPal made the decision for me to send the item back.  Luckily they said I can be covered for the payment of sending it back up to $30 CAD, which I am going to try and do.  Can't believe PayPal would continue to allow this.   What a joke.  I might just call my bank and dispute the payment there too.

Login to Me Too

orsiak
Contributor
Contributor
they have told 99% of the people they will not reimburse for return cost. just make sure you have a copy of the conversation where they tell you they will.
Login to Me Too

Sovikos
Contributor
Contributor

I got the email sent from them and right to my PayPal:

Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support.

To enroll in Return Shipping on Us, please visit: https://www.paypal.com/ca/for-you/shop/refunded-returns​

Here is a summary of some of the most important information related to making a claim:
  • Requests must be submitted within 30 days of shipping the item back to the seller.
  • The maximum amount you can be refunded per claim is $30 CAD.
  • You can make a maximum of 12 claims per year.
  • Three (3) refunds are allowed per PayPal transaction If you return several items from the same transaction at three different times that will be considered as three returns, which will be subject to the applicable refund cap.
  • You will need to upload documents to prove the amount you paid for shipping and that you shipped the items back to the seller; see “What information do I have to provide with my Refund request claim form?” on the terms and conditions page.
  • You must follow all return instructions and policies of the seller.
  • You can only make a refund request if the seller doesn’t already offer to cover the return shipping.
  • You must have purchased the item within the last 150 days.
  • If the shipping amount exceeds $30.00 CAD and all requirements are met, up to $30.00 CAD will be refunded.
  • As long as the service is active, regardless of when the customer is enrolled, and is within the last 150 days, the customer may still be eligible to use the free return shipping program. Direct queries should be directed to Telus.
Login to Me Too

sboogie79
New Community Member

572 people "Me Too'd" about this company.  There needs to be some accountability by paypal.  If people are having this much trouble with this company maybe this should no longer be an option!!!  I contacted the company 2 days after the order since I never got an email regarding my order.  I was immediately concerned.  I opened a dispute, and paypal has such lousy notifications. The company replied and a response came back to the paypal site.  I don't check that daily!  I emailed the company again, they replied that I would be refunded half my money since the order could not be fulfilled after waiting 60 days!  Then the jacket I order was too small!  No response from paypal!

Login to Me Too

orsiak
Contributor
Contributor
I tried to talk to paypal nicely not so nicely nothing happened. I have since reported both paypal and orderplus to bbb.and contacting head office tomorrow. opened a Facebook group to gather as many people I can so we can have a case.i suggest everyone report them and maybe than someone will listen.
Login to Me Too

marilyncrooks
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone else had any issues with ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED? They sent me the wrong item - total scam, and now won't give me a refund! And for whatever reason, PayPal doesn't have our backs either because they are expecting me to send the false item back first at my cost which would be over $80 cad... Tell me where that makes sense? I receive a false item worth $30, and paypal is expecting me to go out of my way and pay almost triple what the item is worth to send it back to the seller for a refund? LOL WHAT??

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@marilyncrooks 

Chinese Web Sites OR on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great items at 'bargain' prices ie tat.

In the event of a dispute you need to bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you buy from that seller / item / country.

Paypal state this >>
PayPal is not obliged to reimburse you for any costs that you incur to comply with any of PayPal’s requests for cooperation for the purpose of resolving the problem (including, without limitation, costs that you incur to return a SNAD item to the Payment Recipient or another party as PayPal requests), although sometimes it may reimburse these costs.

Although they will compensate you for some of the cost if you have activated this at some point before you made that transaction .....
https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/what-is-return-shipping-on-us-and-how-do-i-activate-it-fa... (if available in your country).

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.