Scam Company on Facebook

OneMadMan
New Community Member
This company is robbing people on facebook and Facebook is letting this happen. Three Kingdoms Technology Co., Limited. IS A SCAM and they have ROBBED thousands of people on Facebook, Do something about it, this company Three Kingdoms Technology Co., Limited is taking advantages of people being broke at this time of Covid 19 they have lot's of advising on Facebook. Please give this your Immediate Attention.
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Ceezar
Contributor
Contributor
yep agree with you . Filling a lawsuit against PayPal and Facebook for this.
Login to Me Too

stesen
Contributor
Contributor
I had exact same issue. If you are suing both is class action or other please let me in.
Login to Me Too

Temp20201004b
Contributor
Contributor
Three Kingdoms Technology needs to be banned. They bait and switch then will only return 40% of your money because they know it’s too expensive to return the item. Shame on Facebook. Another greedy company!
Login to Me Too

2019DEH
Contributor
Contributor
Me too, advertise products on facebook, take your money, send you something completely different with a value less than £1 then will only refund 40% of original price unless you return cheap item at your own expense. PayPal stop allowing this company to take money, otherwise I for one will be closing my paypal account!
Login to Me Too

Txcowgirl
Contributor
Contributor
I too was scammed by Three Kindoms Technology. I Ordered a battry operate surf board. I received 2 Styrofoam little floating boards. I could have bought the same thing at the dollar store for a buck or two but instead I am out almost 30.00. I had a chat with pay pal they suggested I contact the company first, I can't find a number to call them. I see some others have called them i would like there number if someone has it. I guess i am more upset with pay pal and the people who still let this company advertise on Facebook and whomever let's them advertise between my actions on my games. I think these pay pal should be made to refund our money then maybe they will go after this company a little harder. After I purched this I waited 8 weeks for it to get here(slow boat from china) and it had not come yet so i contacted pay pal they recommended i get ahold of the company. I emailed them but no reply couldn't find a number to call. I still have not heard from them. I finally got these little Styrofoam floating things. They are a joke. I ordered the surf after some people had informed pay pal and fb about this company. I guess i will read reviews before ordering anything on line again. Keeping my fingers crossed I will get my money back
Login to Me Too

stesen
Contributor
Contributor
Did Paypal refund 100% of your loss? If so exactly how did you file your claim?
Login to Me Too

Carina90
No I did not receive anything back from PayPal as I had received my parcel but it was a £1 shop float . When I tried to dispute it was nothing like the product I ordered it had taken so long to arrive it was too late to appeal to face book and start a new claim as the parcel had now arrived but the product was a joke toy
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.