Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

I to was scammed and of course PayPal denied my claim on a package that could't even be tracked to the tune of $69.55. I thought Paypal was the best way to go but after this company managing to also get my bank information and me having my bank contact me about a transaction , needless to say I was floored. I thought my info was protected through Pay Pal. 

Don't buy from them. 

StrollingMagic

Login to Me Too

Temp20220622A
Contributor
Contributor

Do not give in.  You have a contract with PayPal and they are legally obliged to honour it.  Yinglian Trading has been proven time and time again to be a scam company.  Issue small claims court proceedings as you cannot lose.

Login to Me Too

acstyles
Contributor
Contributor

I just recently got taken by this company. Its a Chinese company (obviously) but they seem to work with middlemen in the countries they send to. I'm in New York and the package came from

"Mary" 

148-8 Guy R Brewer Blvd Jamaica, NY 11434

When you look up this address on Google maps its literally some kind of storage building labeled "Ocasa Inc" or various other names. The fact they put "Mary" on the package suggests they know they are doing something shady or they'd put their company name.  I ordered remote control, LED floor lamps and got two small, dollar store LED lights with sticky tape on the back. I'm currently in contact with PayPal, if they deny your claim Google "call PayPal" and contact a live customer service agent at the number Google gives you. They won't let me post the number here. I contacted an agent called "Dex" and at first he claimed this company was in good standing with no complaints against it but when I mentioned the forums he back peddled and said "Oh, I haven't looked yet". Facebook who runs their ads is complicit as well. I've had friends have PayPal accounts closed without warning and for no reason but they allow a Chinese company openly commit fraud thousands of times? Don't let them off the hook. Call and call and call again. 
Login to Me Too

Temp20220622A
Contributor
Contributor

I have to admit to being suspicious of PayPal's initial response to my claim knowing just how many complaints about them they had already received.  I updated them when the item arrived and it was some cheap imitation of what I ordered.  I got zero response from them regarding the update and photos of the item and it got within two days of the close date.  I changed my claim from non-delivery to wrong item and pulled no punches about what I knew about the company, commenting they must obviously know too given the number of complaints.  I told them of my suspicions about their connection with said company and their refusal to compensate or just 'look the other way'.  My account is in excellent standing with 100% feedback on eBay and over 1,000 transactions so it was no surprise when I was fully refunded within 36 hours.  They made no additional comment.  It would seem they are 'cherry picking' who they compensate and ignoring those with perhaps the odd blip on their account or low volume purchase customers.  To be fair I have always been compensated but this would seem to be a case of looking after high volume customers.  I pay virtually everything through PayPal where it is an option.  I find this are rather disappointing attitude and encourage everyone who has been knocked back by PayPal in their involvement with Yinglian Trading to contact PayPal to reinstate the case.  You have a contract with them and they are obliged to stick to the terms of the contract.  You HAVE been defrauded and that is 100% provable so PayPal cannot choose to ignore that on a whim.  Something stinks within PayPal at the moment, such is obvious, and it needs rooting out.

Login to Me Too

Aussiebelle
Contributor
Contributor

I’m afraid that I can’t call the phone number... which I have been given as it is an American number and I am in Australia.... we have a contact number here but it goes directly to USA  where after pushing 10 buttons and going through the whole routine..they the. Say ...” sorry our call center is closed due to covid19’ please email us... you email and never get a response!... similarly I can also not take them to small claims as, once again, I am not on the same country. 

Login to Me Too

Nacholara
New Community Member
Esta compañia (Yinglian Trading Co.) es un fraude completamente. A mi tambien me ha llegado un producto totalmente diferente del deseado y no hay manera de contactar para solucionarlo. Deberian investigar esta empresa.
Login to Me Too

WaggaSteve
Contributor
Contributor

Their trick with me was to send empty or effectively empty envelopes (so they could claim tracked delivery) then offer nominal refund if i returned the goods at my cost. PayPal too lazy or too stupid to see the fraud for what it is despite its now frequent use.

I have stopped shopping from China and significantly reduced my PayPal usage. PayPal are a waste of oxygen

Login to Me Too

NTM999
Contributor
Contributor
moi aussi il mon sodomisé a sec sans message PayPal fait commerce avec des voyou et ce n'est pas rassurant du tout
Login to Me Too

Temp20220622A
Contributor
Contributor

'moi aussi il mon sodomisé a sec sans message PayPal fait commerce avec des voyou et ce n'est pas rassurant du tout.'

Translation

me too he sodomized dry without message PayPal trades with thugs and it is not reassuring at all

Login to Me Too

mba67
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered something then read about the company. I turned to PayPal with to no avail. They closed my case with no recourse so I have no product and they have my money. I thought that by using PayPal I would have a more protected transaction. I found out that’s not the case.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.