cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

So after many e-mail, believe it or not, but PayPal voted in the sellers favor. To remind you the story, I ordered a foldable baby bathub that comes with a pad. After 3 months, I only receive the pad. Seller refuses to refund me full amount and only proposed to refund 40% of the purchase which I refused because why would I pay 17$ for a cheap baby bath pad that is USELESS without the tub and is with 3$? I asked PayPal to tell the seller to re-ship the missing piece in my order, but they didn't even bother. The seller asked that I return the cheap pad at my own cost, with a tracking number, to get a refund which would have taken 4 months and would cost more than what I spent so far. I also provided many proofs and website where poeple have written fraudulent report about this seller for pulling the same exact stunt on buyers. Still, PayPal did NOTHING to help and voted in the sellers favor. So I just spent 28$ for a 3$ baby pad. I have lost all faith in paypall
Highlighted
Contributor

Threaten to take them to court like I did (see above). Totally worked, got a refund, didn't cost anything.
Highlighted
New Community Member

I'm going through the same thing with this company. I ordered 3 comforter sets instead they sent 3 cheap pair sunglasses and now I have to pay to return them with a tracking number then wait for refund
Highlighted
New Community Member

PAYPAL does not care!!!! as you said they deliver a cheaper item and offer refunds!!! that they never pay anyway when you argue with them.

PAYPAL DOES NOT CARE

Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal DO refund if you present your claim CORRECTLY.  Do not respond to the seller or negotiate in possible partial refunds as it simply complicates or negates your claim.  Think about it.  PayPal are not going to intervene if you are in the process of negotiation.  In almost every case 'an' item is delivered so if you claim 'none delivery' then your claim is 'false'.  You must wait until the item is delivered and then act.  I originally claimed none delivery as the item was taking so long to arrive but, fortunately, it arrived two days before my claim was due to expire.  I realised it was a scam as soon as it arrived so changed my claim to 'significantly not as described' with photographs of both the item and the packaging and, most importantly,what I knew from internet research about the companies practices.  PayPal paid out fully within 48 hours. IT IS IMPORTANT YOU PRESENT YOUR CLAIM FULLY AND IN THE CORRECT CATEGORY. To claim non-delivery simply is not going to work with people who are simply employees following an 'idiot' board as the fraudulent seller knows how the system works and has covered all the angles.  The fraudulent seller absolutely relies on you contacting them first and entering into negotiation whereby they 'seem' to be doing the right thing by offering partial refunds or even full refunds IF is you can comply with impossible conditions.  All is not lost though if you do it wrong.  You must re-present your claim as 'significantly not as described' with all photographic evidence and stating that both you and PayPal both KNOW for certain it IS a scam.  However if you have sent the item back or accepted a partial refund then you have **bleep** YOURSELF by entering into a revised contract with the seller.  PayPal too have to protect themselves against fraudulent claims, which are manifest!  Present the evidence and process your claim CORRECTLY and PayPal will refund you but it's no good complaining if you have entered into a revised contract with the fraudster as the fraudster has that angle well covered.  After all, that's what fraudsters are trying to achieve and they rely on thenthe behaviour of their customers to achieve their aim.

In addition PayPal have recently taken steps to negate this form of fraud specifically due to this fraudulent traders behaviour and specifically in the 'significantly not as described' category and no other.  From their action you can see why it is important you present your case in the correct category on don't jump the gun by claiming 'non-delivery'.  Think back carefully about how you handled the claim yourself and it's a safe bet you fell into one of the fraudsters prepared traps to muddy the waters of your claim.  Do it right and you will get your refund but do have further recourse if you have 'messed up' by claiming through the Small Claims legal procedure open to all members of the public online.  You have a contract with PayPal evening you have complicated it with your own actions and this way a third party will decide. In almost every case this means PayPal will investigate at a level above 'idiot board' level and realise that you do have the right to a refund and pay out.

It would help of course if PayPal had a policy of automatically paying out where known fraudsters are involved but that too opens them up to fraudulent claimers too.  Just persevere, don't get angry, get wise.  Good luck, you will get there if you keep at it.

Highlighted

There are many fraudulent advertisers on Facebook and elsewhere that use this same techniques and they also state the product is shipping in USA when in fact they are shipping from China!! PP Careu, Missrty and XXZ co Ltd are such companies. You believe you are purchasing from a US company and then the product arrives- cheap knock off. A dress I ordered was advertised as cotton, but what was delivered was some sort of woven plastic and a wrinkled mess. They offer you a partial refund to keep the Product, because the cost of returning the product to China is prohibitive, but they never issue the credit. And worse, despite their guarantee of consumer protection, PayPal does NOT offer consumers who use their service protection against fraudulent advertisers. Shame on you PayPal. I have written to the US AG about these practices
Highlighted
Contributor

company has changed its name now - going by the name Qiwan Trading Company   and PAYPAL sided with the company in my first case!!!   BEWARE!!!!

It is dispicable that PAYPAL is allowing this company and its scam to continue!

Highlighted
New Community Member

I wish I had seen this before I was scammed. PayPal should not allow these fraudulent companies to use their system. I use to feel that if it was through PayPal it would be safe, not anymore. SMH
Highlighted
Contributor

I have to say PayPal aren't just letting their customer base down by being rather intransigent in many cases, they are betraying their own business plan.  This Yinglian business going to hurt them if they don't start doing the right thing instead of putting obstacles in the way.  They know, hell, we all know this company with all its associated names is just a total scam.  There are absolutely no redeeming features about this company so why, why,  why are PayPal so hell bent on dragging repayments out?  It's really harming them.  Surely they can see that but if not, they must be really stupid at senior management level!

Highlighted
Contributor

Got mine refunded eventually but I have lost faith in PayPal 😞