Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

Temp20230525HS
Contributor
Contributor

Tanks Paypal! I just get a full refund after refusing the 40% refund to keep the product.

I get a full refund and i keep the product!!! 🙂 

I have found the same product they send me on allyexpress for 2$CAD. Here is the story (sorry for my bad english, im french 😉 )

Here is what i have sent to the seller (I was thinking i send this to paypal):

The item i have received is not what's i paid for. It's suppose to be 2 dual monitor mount but i have received 2 cheap tablette holder. I have found this company scam online : (Link to this thread) I have filmed myself unboxing the package sice it's to small and light to be what i have ordered. : (Link to GoogleDrive Video) I have join the original picture of the ads sice the website have ben shutdown. You can view an archive of the facebook scrape to this url : https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/...  I ask a full refund because i will have to ship it back and it will cost me more than the shpping i have paid for. 

Seller offer me 40% refund. I have calculated the shipping back cost if i get a full refund and i have to pay 12$ from my pocket. then i search the product online and found the same verry cheap on allyexpress. they paid the product 1-2$ and sell it for 20$(with false description) even with a 50% refund they make profit. So i deside to escalade it to paypal :

Here is what i included in the paypal escaslade note:

I need your help to resolve this isue. Sice i dont trust the seller, i prefer dealing with paypal directly. To make a short story, i have buy 2 monitor mount from a facebook publicity (wish i will never do again) and the seller send me 2 tablet mount (item not as describe). The seller did not have the intention to send me the real thing, you can see in the messages than this seller is know to do this on the paypal community forum. I will not have buy this if the seller dont propose paypal because i trust you. I truly think this seller should be ban to sell with paypal because his dishonest sales. From the website i have buy it, they had a no shipping cost refund. (they'r suposed to pay the shipping) The adress on the package is: 70 GIBSON DR, UNIT 7 MARKHAM ON L3r 4c2 I wish a full refund. tanks

Sice the seller have closed his website, he can't prove the return policy, so i have win.

I use paypal for over than 10 years. This is the 2th time i open a dispute. Dont let them partialy refund you. Ask a full refund even if you have to ship it back. 40% of pepole dont even open a dispute and accept the lost, 59% accept the partial refund. Even with the partial refund, they make money.

Login to Me Too

Bas321
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly what i ordered,same facebook page and same website and see below what i got. If you received the same item than for sure its not a mistake.

Ordered.jpgdelivered_small.jpg

Login to Me Too

Georgie37
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I did receive my full refund from the company and I am not sending back the item I received it is not worth anything.  My friend received the same thing from them and is in the process trying to get her refund

Login to Me Too

NachoUr2
New Community Member
I ordered a gamepad and they gave me a piece of **bleep** that doesn't work. Hope PayPal fix this situation. It's a shame
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525HT
Contributor
Contributor
Who’s up for a class action against them and PayPal? I paid like 25 USD, and no package after a month.
Login to Me Too

JulieO2
Contributor
Contributor

It has been talked about before but nobody seems to know how to do it.  Do you?

Login to Me Too

KMK218
Contributor
Contributor
I will get started on looking into that tomorrow after I file all of my formal complaints online. I’m fired up. I’m sick of all these cheaters and liars getting wealthy by **bleep** other people over. I’ll keep everyone informed of my filings and research. I spent ALL of last year fighting egregious business practices by Centurylink, AT&T and their courier service, Newgistics, & Brenner Car Credit. I’m tired of all the greed and corruption.
Login to Me Too

KMK218
Contributor
Contributor
The first step to filing a class action lawsuit is to consult with an attorney who handles class action lawsuits. You present your case, and bring proof that you and others were hurt either physically or financially by the accused person(s). This shouldn’t be hard, since there are 54 pages, over 517 complaints on this forum against Yinglian Trading Company, PayPal, and the multiple entities that Yinglian used to bait & fraud their customers. I have taken screen shots of many of the posts on here, in case PayPal decides to kick me off the forum or they delete anything. I’ve seen that a few of you actually were successful getting a full refund, while most of us have not been. I’m currently filling out online complaints with the FTC Bureau of Consumer Affairs, as well as the Better Business Bureau. I’ve had success in the past with both of these agencies. I found another link - ECONSUMER.GOV which is helpful for filing complaints of fraud against businesses overseas. Site suggests contacting your states’ AG, as well as the FTC. Hope all of you get busy filing complaints with State & Federal agencies, as well as international ones. The way to hold all of these nefarious companies accountable is to hurt them where it counts- their bottom line.
Login to Me Too

KMK218
Contributor
Contributor
Once an attorney has reviewed the case, they determine whether there is sufficient proof that many people were hurt by the actions of the accused companies, then a form gets filled out to get the process started.
Login to Me Too

Georgie37
Contributor
Contributor

I am not interested in a class action.  I have actually received my full refund from this company so I am happy.  I can see some of the people received emails from the company with complaints of receiving the wrong items offering a 40% refund and asking for the return before that refund.   In all of the emails to this company (all 4) i advised them I will not return their item unless the gave me a full refund and monies to return the item, I also in my last email said that they and their company were not honourable.   TGen minutes later email stating full refund and nothing about the return.  

Not sure if any of yuou have continued with the complaint emails to this company after they offered the 40% discount refund as they called it

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.