Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

Mellymoo1
Contributor
Contributor
Mine was an Instagram ad
Login to Me Too

HorseFeathers1
Contributor
Contributor

I also told them the same thing.. they told me it would cost more to send back, plus it would sit in customs for months, I would be responsible for damages while it got back to them.  Offered only 30 %.. I told them all of it.. they proceeded to tell me how PayPal worked. I wouldn’t get anything, since my package was received. Ship it back, is what they kept telling me.. before I knew this was a scam, I had purchased something else and it’s still not here. Going on 2 months. 49.99 + 29.00 I wrote PayPal.. they don’t care.. I think there all in a scam together

Login to Me Too

AmyLy180
New Community Member
I ordered a floor lamp from Yinglian Trading Co. and received a plastic thing, about 7” in length. And it doesn’t work. I hope to get a refund but not counting on it. Buyer beware.
Login to Me Too

Markm128
Got scammed as well on the air pump, got a full refund after some hassle. Keep messaging and calling. Pay pal knows there is a problem with this seller so if you got **bleep** try again.
Login to Me Too

Spider50
Contributor
Contributor
I agree 100% that this is a scam company and I also believe PAY PAL is involved with this company. Pay pal should stand with their account holders and not some scam company unless they are making money off of every scam product they sell. No company can run this many scams without help from the company that is doing the financial transactions somebody prove me wrong.
Login to Me Too

Shauntheprawn0
Contributor
Contributor
I too have got conned by this company. Bought two funky looking adjustable laptop stands for my children to work from home during lockdown and 2 months later got sent two flimsy wire stands that are not fit for purpose and complete crap. My options were to send back for refund (paying postage to China myself!) or they’d give me a 40% refund and I could then bin the crap (later increased to 60%) I have now raised a PayPal dispute for a full refund and making it my mission to warn others of these DISGUSTING SCAMMING CON ARTISTS!!!!
Login to Me Too

donnap07
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck with PayPal. They would not refund my money.  I made contact with them a number of times, told them to look at their own webpage (here) and see the issues.  No joy. They found in favour of the merchant. Said i couldn't prove i returned the item. I sent them all the postage receipts and they still said i could not prove i sent it. Really!!!!! At the Post Office they said they could not verify the address.  So i think even this is a scam.  I contact AMEX and advised them. Sent some screen shots of this community chat and they refunded my money.

Login to Me Too

bpage
Contributor
Contributor

i also got scammed. they calculated the time and delayed shipping and took them 5  weeks to ship and make sure you are almost running out of time to file a claim and by the time you get the (99cent item which is totally different than the $30 item i ordered) the package they claimed that it's be fulfilled. what a bunch of scam bags i hope i can get my money back from paypal. they think they are so smart i hope karma gets them. 

Login to Me Too

Seanblaen69
Contributor
Contributor
Yes ive been ripped off aswell. Not recieved the item i ordered then offered a part refund. After weeks of yinglain fobbing me off i contacted Paypal disputes for the first time ever. Paypal have been no help whatsever, closing the dispute with me being left no refund and to parcel. Anybody how to proceed from here
Login to Me Too

Georgie37
Contributor
Contributor

IO purchased from this company product delivered was not what I ordered.  Found that the website used was now shut down but found email still working.

As you said they offered 40% discount but wanted me to return item.  I said no not returning item, the last email they offered 60% again refused.  This time I I said no and made a statement that their company was not Honourable and passing to Paypal.  Ten minutes later email received stating they will be giving a full refund this was received next day.  BAD BAD company

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.