cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

I also posted warnings about Yinglian Trading Co., LTD., on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

The class action lawsuit should include PayPal since they always seem to side with a fraudulent company.
Highlighted
Contributor

I am all in on a class action law suit as long as we include pay pal as a defendant for not helping get refunds or stopping this company from still doing business with PAY PAL when pay pal knows they are scammers. I will also file a complaint with the FTC.
Highlighted
Contributor

IF SOMEBODY GETS IT STARTED I WILL GLADLY SIGN ON TO A LAWSUIT JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN IT GETS STARTED.
Highlighted
Contributor

Mine too... 😕 I am trying to get my money back from my credit card company, but they said I should have accepted the partial refund offered!!! 😮

Next time that kind of scam happens to me, I will say I never got my product. It will be easier to get my money back!!!

So stupid we should be dishonest to get a full refund from those scammers!!!

Highlighted
New Community Member

Hello,

I received a product that has nothing to do with what they sold me and i wnat my money back.

Can you help me?

Highlighted

I too have had a claim rejected by PayPal before and looks like this could be another. PayPal really need to up their game here, they are a big enough Global company, so surely they should have a department specifically set up to identify the fraudsters and scammers before handing over our money to them, it's as if they are not bothered about us and would rather keep on funding the criminals with our cash.
Highlighted
Contributor

Yup! Same. PayPal denied my claim too. Incredible!! 

(Unfortunately Yinglian Trading Co operates under several other names, so I have ordered twice from them- didn't realize that until I saw their name on my PayPal activity list)

Highlighted
Contributor

yes that is the problem its pretty hidden until after you make the purchase

Highlighted
Contributor

Paypal denied my claim so I disputed the Paypal charge with my credit card company and got my money back. I am no longer using Paypal for purchases for obvious reasons.