Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

daveprie
Contributor
Contributor

Here's another website to add to the list:

https://himountain.store trading as AIYO.

In my last message to them I suggested I'd get a friend to order something and see what turns up. This was after the usual 40% refund offer or return the useless item in perfect condition offer. I then escalated the complaint to PayPal and got a 100% refund in 24hrs. Hopefully Paypal will stop trading with Yinglian very soon as it does tarnish their reputation. Never accept the partial refund offer from Yinglian, PayPal should refund as they're obviously aware of this scam. I didn't need to supply any parcel tracking references, which is good as I didn't have any. The parcel had been shipped into the UK then sent on to me via Royal Mail standard delivery.

Login to Me Too

Hoobie00
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

I'm in the UK. I have just got a FULL REFUND within 24 hours (!) from Paypal after naming to Paypal the UK company they are using to send this crap out in the UK as illegally trading. The UK company they use is trading ilegally as it is registered as a DORMANT company with Companies House in UK. 

21 April 2020

Your notes

Dear Paypal, This company (Yinglian Trading Co) is extremely fraudulent and you have been notified of this hundreds of times already. Please refund the FULL AMOUNT paid to them. Im NOT spending £20 on postage to send a £5 MANUAL bicycle pump back to China. Also - ban them from Paypal. NOW. You are not doing your credibility any favours here. Read some customer history on them here: <removed> Also, you are aiding and abetting a company in total breach of UK corporate law in that they are using a registered UK company (CE CHINA EXPRESS UK LIMITED) <removed> that is registered with Companies House in UK as DORMANT (i.e. Non Trading company) to send out the false items once they arrive in the UK from China. This need sorting out NOW not only for myself but for all the other people duped by this company. Thank you 

Login to Me Too

vientran
Contributor
Contributor

Same with me! I ordered an aluminium monitor stand and I got a cheap plastic iphone holder. Im furious!!!!

Login to Me Too

Mellymoo1
Contributor
Contributor
Just had same experience, went through PayPal and got refund.
Login to Me Too

Trevvie
Contributor
Contributor

I also was taken in by and electric bike pump, this is the first and last time I buy anything on Facebook. I think its because I could pay via PayPal I was taken in but right from the off I was a little suspicious and being a Sunday morning (and a little hungover) I didn't do my usual due diligence. I think after a week and nothing had turned up I was a little miffed i had paid $9.99 postage I would expect next day delivery for that. It was at that point I started looking around and found this forum and as I had bought via PayPal buy now pay later I put in a dispute so PayPal would withhold the payment. I pointed PayPal at this forum and various other feeds I had found regarding this company, Yinglian just seemed to return with standard responses and tracking info then stopped replying, as the dispute deadline approached several weeks later I asked PayPal to step in who to their credit reversed the payment in full no further questions asked. also now a few weeks on from that (so nearly 2 months have past) a cheap not even a fivers worth tiny manual bike pump came through the letterbox

Login to Me Too

vientran
Contributor
Contributor

@Mellymoo1 Do you mind outlining your proceedure?

Login to Me Too

Mellymoo1
Contributor
Contributor
After emailing the company directly several times and them saying I could have a small percentage back I told them I would go through PayPal to which the response was "good luck". So opened a claim through paypal and the company offered me 60% and to keep the cheap tubs they had sent. I declined and said I wanted a prepaid returns label and a full refund to which they replied that PayPal was on their side and I'd have to pay for returns which would've been alot more than the crappy tubs are worth. I pointed out again that the mistake was theirs and I shouldn't be out of pocket ! After a couple of these emails going back and to I got an email saying they would give me a full refund (p&p not included) and for me to keep the tubs, had to keep on at them to pay and they did. It took 3 weeks of emailing every day but I got there in the end. Dont give up and keep emailing them
Login to Me Too

Mellymoo1
Contributor
Contributor
Since my purchase from this company I've had several warning off Google that somebody has been trying to log into my google account from China and I've had a couple of WhatsApps offering me services from girls in China !!!!!! Don't know if it's related or not ??????
Login to Me Too

Debb11
Contributor
Contributor

Would not surprise me at all this company are scammers they are capable of anything I only lost 26$ some lost much more and they been quoted as saying to someone who sad they will be getting pay pal involved “good luck with that one” they are in my eyes criminals I will never purchase anything from China again.

Login to Me Too

Mellymoo1
Contributor
Contributor
I won't be ordering anything from there again 5 years ago I ordered a blue silk dress off a company in China and a brown nylon monstrosity turned up, company disappeared into thin air, ended up going through visa to get the money back and it turned out they had several other people with the same story! I was already cautious now it's definitely put me off
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.