cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Report them to state and federal agencies.
Highlighted
Contributor

Paypal just declined refunding my money. Don't ever buy from this company. Paypal will not back you up. Very disappointed in Paypal
Highlighted
Contributor

It's been months of trying for me and yes very disappointing. Paypal are just as corrupt as this fraudulent company.

Highlighted
Contributor

Absolutely ridiculous. I have the original order, the original video of what I expected to be buying. They don't ship goods until paid in full. Takes 3 months to get here despite being advertised as 24hour (never expected it). I get some piece of cheap **bleep** and now I have to ship back at my expense. These guys need to be stopped. I'm seeing 500+ people that have gone to the efforts of trying to get their money back. Lets start a class action. Against YingLang trading AND PayPal for not protecting its own users. Crap.

Highlighted
Contributor

Tell me about it. Had a cheap crap hand grip sent instead of a chest exerciser and now ive to to pay £10 to send it back. I think yinglian shall damage it when they get it back so then they can say we are not going to refund you back. I am disgusted that Paypal are letting them do this to us. We have all been conned and Paypal know it. I am going to ship it back just to see if i am right and then see what paypal does about it.
Highlighted
Contributor

Don't return back to seller. In my case I pay for electric bike but the seller send me 5 piece face mask. I ask for refund the after a few week communicate in pay pal account via their auto response, later I recieve an answer from Pay pal service center ask me to return back face mask to seller. I follow all the term pay pal ask including track courier by my expences. After a few days Pay Pal service told me via email that I never attach the document they need. What document more? A letter from a lawyer? i attach it all, buying invoice of electric bike, picture of face mask I recieve, picture of courier I used with tracking number. A few week I lost everything, and I got nothing when Pay Pal close the case. Pay Pal are suck. The are defending the scammer.
Highlighted
Contributor

Please contact the Federal Trade Commission/ Bureau of Consumer Affairs. You can file a complaint online. You can also contact the Better Business Bureau, as well as your state’s Attorney General.
Highlighted
Contributor

Would you believe Paypal refused to refund me?!? Those people are fraudsters and their account should be closed and every penny they received should be reclaimed from them!!!

2020-01-29 15.41.24.jpg2020-01-29 15.42.46.jpg

Highlighted
Contributor

Yes similar for me and PayPal refused my request for refund because the product had been delivered!!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

Same here received the wrong item offered $8 partial refund when i refused was told must return my item and use tracking and have it back to Yinglian before the 8th march ....disgusting it took them 4 weeks to deliver the wrong item yet i am expected to get it back to them in 8 days and Pay pal are ok with this ????