Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

Bagsy45
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, how did you speak to them? I can’t reply through my dispute as it will only let me respond with a tracking number. Is there another way? Tried live chat but it was a bot!
Login to Me Too

KAF17
Please let us know how you got to talk to a human.
Login to Me Too

Joycetx
Contributor
Contributor
Well, my faith will be restored when all of us get our money back!! I did have an actual conversation with a person at Paypal a week ago, she went by the book… I had to return the merchandise..with tracking, they would reimburse up to $30. I put the plastic crap in a mailing plastic bag and it was going to cost $58. Nope
Login to Me Too

Temp20220622A
Contributor
Contributor

They only respond to people like yourself.  You have to let the know you are aware of all the bad press.

Login to Me Too

mahoney101
Contributor
Contributor

Looks like I've been scammed too.  Unsurprisingly the email I got with links to the delivery and order, no longer work.  I'm furious reading all your replies.  How can Paypal still allow this?  I always use Paypal because I thought it was the safest way to go.  Very annoyed to see that they haven't honoured any of your claims.  I just submitted mine, but guessing I won't get any luck either.  Definitely going to take this further.  They can't be allowed to get away with it.

Login to Me Too

nicolocairati22
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone, 

I had a talk on the live chat with PP, they confirmed that they have reported the scammer, and they will refund my payment without sending back the **bleep** product.

I would advise you to do the same, attaching the link at this conversation of the community.

For me it worked.

Wish you luck on that, and thanks everyone for the support.

BR

Login to Me Too

shirley579
Contributor
Contributor

Personally I think these crooks should have to send us all prepaid shipping labels so we can return their junk.  they know what this crap is worth!!

Login to Me Too

Joycetx
Contributor
Contributor
Yep...keep fighting. You can also file a report online with the federal trade commission. I did!
Login to Me Too

RobboSLS
Contributor
Contributor
I also bought an item from this company, I wish I had read their awful reviews first. After 3 weeks the item had not arrived and having tried to contact them 3 times without a reply, I submitted a claim to PayPal. PayPal were amazing and refunded me in full within 2 days. Thank you PayPal. Warning, do not buy from this scam company. They should be shut down and in no way should be allowed to receive payment via PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Bagsy45
Contributor
Contributor
I see some of you have managed to get a full refund without having to return your crap item. Well done you. PayPal are refusing to do this for me and are insisting I have to return it. What a complete and utter joke!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.