cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

I sent pictures too. PayPal sides with known fraudsters
Highlighted
Contributor

You were rather naïve.  Keep the item and packaging, photo them and send the photo to PayPal.  They paid me immediately.  I have NEVER EVER had a claim refused in the decades I have been using them.  Just provide them with the evidence.  No documents is not following their guidelines.

Highlighted
Contributor

Kept the packaging, sent in photos, followed the guidelines to the letter but PayPal sided with Yinglian.  This was back in early May though and there have been so many complaints since perhaps PayPal have now changed their response.  Unfortunately once PayPal close a claim, it can't be re-opened.

Highlighted
Contributor

I suggest you all contact PayPal as things have moved on since earlier in the year.  If you can provide all the details then I think you will find your cases will be resolved.  It has now been proven that this is and still is a massive scam.  To be fair to PayPal, at the time, the volume of cases was probably a lot smaller and it appeared that Yinglian were following the procedures.  The evidence against them is now overwhelming and you do have a contract between you.  If PayPal still refuse you have recourse to the Small Claims Court in the UK and it's equivalent in other countries.  It's your choice but you want your money back the more of you who re-present your cases the better.

Highlighted
Contributor

I simply sent a photo of the item and the packaging to PayPal and they refunded me the full amount Inc postage I paid.  I still have the cheap hand pump.  What beats me is just how long they got away with it before that company name was banned.  The same advert keeps popping up on Facebook using different breading names but I reckon it's still the same people.  Facebook do absolutely nothing about it despite the complaints so they are obviously getting paid.

Highlighted
Contributor

They denied my claim.
Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal investigated my claim, found in favor of this scammer cannot believe it on the phone now been waiting 20 minutes. So many people bitten and yet PayPal find in favor of them.

Highlighted
Contributor

same here. This company should be stopped & all refunds given in full. Paypal know this company are fraudulent and yet are doing nothing. I have lost my trust in Paypal and buyer protection, what a joke.

Highlighted

Your lucky they denied mine and now they dont answer me. Thanks PayPal.
Highlighted
Contributor

Paypal won't answer me any more either and have blocked me from commenting on their FB page. Friggen **bleep**.