Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

HazBob
Contributor
Contributor

Send a message to PayPal asking them to reopen your case and explain to them that the cost of shipping the item back is more than item value and because they will reimburse up to 30$ for return shipping sometimes they will just absorb the cost and reimburse you for the item instead of having to deal with paying for the return shipping

Login to Me Too

Chithra
Contributor
Contributor
I hear you, PayPal has been extended my case resolution date over and over again. First it was September 26, September 29, October 10, 16th and now at October 22. I cannot see why PayPal is protecting this company
Login to Me Too

maria_2021
Contributor
Contributor
unfortunately i fell for this scam as well! and it’s so sad and upsetting how Paypal would side with the seller! I should’ve looked and researched first! and why is facebook not policing this???
Login to Me Too

maria_2021
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal took scammers side and I lost approx $300 at least! i fought and fought but in the end still lost! lesson learned DONT BUT ANYTHING FROM MARKETPLACE WITHOUT PROPER RESEARCH AND DONT USE PAYPAL!!
Login to Me Too

Fperkins56
Contributor
Contributor

ask for the tracking and for them to verify the address it was sent to with the shipping company. I did and won that way because paypal told me that I lose because the tracking shows it was delivered. The lady called USPS and verified it was not my address so I got my money back. 

Login to Me Too

Herbie_VANC
Contributor
Contributor

I retuned the package to USPS and "REFUSED" it; so I didn't pay to return it to the other side of the world.  Additionally, I think PayPal seen the fact it was delivered, but they didn't read my comment after the fact it was REFUSED under the same tracking number and I attached a pictures showing this.  In the end, I did get a FULL REFUND and I paid nothing to return the scam product that sent me.  Lesson learned.

Login to Me Too

Debz1964ap
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered what was supposed to be a Amazon return pallet off Facebook I ordered a medium box costing 41 dollars all I got was a pair of 4 pound earbuds PayPal closed the case and said I wasn’t eligible for PayPal protection so the scammers win again not the first time
Login to Me Too

Debz1964ap
Contributor
Contributor
Don’t get how PayPal let’s these scammers get away with it and nothing I can do
Login to Me Too

CynBuc
I agree PayPal is allowing the fraudsters to operate this way. That’s why I’ve reported it
Login to Me Too

Mdscott13
Contributor
Contributor
Report to better business or who?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.