cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Highlighted

Re: Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

I agree PayPal is allowing the fraudsters to operate this way. That’s why I’ve reported it
Highlighted
Contributor

Report to better business or who?
Highlighted
Contributor

This is what I was told but the catch is they want the item ton reach them in China in just over a week or you can’t have refund total scam !!! It takes them 4 weeks to ship the piece of crap you dint order but the want it returned in just over a week and PayPal are warranting this ..
Highlighted
Contributor

I did it all they ask. Including, invoice copy, the item that different with the seller advertise. I order an electric bike, the seller send me a few of face mask. I also send the picture the item I receive in original form without any broken seal, a picture of parcel that I returned back to the seller with tracking number. All the evident I submit in pay pal palteform. Later I receive an email from Pay Pal telling me, I didn't submit any document, they close the case and delete all the evident I provide. I lost the money and giving back the unvalue face mask with my expenses. Pay Pal are suck, they are simply eating bribe from the seller I think, that's why they purposely denied your evident.
Highlighted
Contributor

I’m so tired of getting ripped off. It’s the American way now- cheat, lie, defraud- Hell, even our POTUS represents all of that. I’m contacting every government agency I can to file formal complaints against all of these businesses- Moonstones.com/Glitters, Yinglian Trading Company, and PayPal. Maybe all of us on this forum who got **bleep** could file complaints with FTC Bureau of Consumer Affairs, and the BBB. Perhaps class action lawsuits? These corrupt businesses need to be held accountable.
Highlighted
New Community Member

They even provide me a tracking number which states that the product delivered PayPal wasn’t helpful either
Highlighted
Contributor

That happened in my case too 

I still have not recieved anything 

I think the company now is providing tracking numbers that are fixed somehow.

They provided a tracking number that my post office did not agree with either

but still seem to be geting over on folks

Highlighted
Contributor

have been a victim, I found out today that PayPal sided with the fraudsters.

Highlighted
Contributor

NO THEY HAVE NOT.  I GOT AN IMMEDIATE REFUND. I sent a photo of the packaging and the cheap pump on 22/06/20 and got a full refund on the 24th.  Two days later!  Try again but make sure you send a photo of the item and the packaging.  I wasn't fooled by their please return the item crap.

Highlighted
Contributor

I sent photos to Yinglian and to PayPal but didn't get any refund, just a response to return the item, recorded etc then the case was closed down so can't open another case.