cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Finally PayPal has accepted my claim !!!! Probably because the package missed in China and never reached me. Good luck and strength to fight others who are still fighting PayPal for their money.
Highlighted
Contributor

I filed a case against PayPal with the Better Business Bureau, and am waiting on PayPal to respond to the BBB.  I hope a class action lawsuit gets filed.  My bank will do a fraud investigation, I just need to send copies of my documentation, have not done so yet as I wanted to see what happens with the BBB and my PayPal appeal.  The appeal of course was decided in the sellers favor since i did not pay to have their pink plastic junk returned at my own expense.  The more people who complain via the FTC; the BBB; their bank or credit cards the better!

Highlighted
Contributor

I WILL stay on this and help in any way I can!!!! My bank denied my claim. i am understanding that credit card companies are refunding buyers?? This is such a scam and no one will do anything!!! I spoke to a girl at paypal and she was like sorry...send it back and you will get refunded. Paypal will reimburse up to $30. I put it in a lightweight bag and took it to the post office. $58!!!!!!!!!!!! I said forget it...but will not dispose of the crap they sent me.... for future evidence!!!  We ALL must complain!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

Highlighted
Contributor

Highlighted
Contributor

I filed a complaint with this company about the way i have been treated with paypal and Yinglian and have not heard anything my complaint was refused by Paypal and i did nt get any money refunded from this scam website.  Paypal have also closed my case.

Highlighted
Contributor

If you are in the United states file a complaint to the Better Business Bureau, PayPal's main office is in San Jose, CA so file there.  I am getting my money refunded based on my complaint to the BBB.  PayPal closed my case also, I appealed and they said I had to mail back this pink plastic junk to China to get a refund which I wont do (will gladly if this scam company foots that bill) so my appeal was denied.  However my money is being refunded due to BBB.  I am going to mail this pink plastic junk to PayPal and let them deal with it.

Highlighted
Contributor

How can we get together? Can we give our email addresses?

Highlighted
Contributor

I definitely wouldn't suggest giving your email address.....do you want every scammer and no good person contacting you? No way should you do that. This company are just dreadful and whoever is behind it should be hunted down and dealt with (no violence) but should NEVER trade again. I just wish Paypal would put some ban on them and that as soon as you go to buy from them through paypal that you are warned or stopped from purchasing anything from them. They are a bunch of no good scammers who are the dregs of society

Highlighted
Contributor

Hi All I finally got to the paypal employee through the twitter here is our message exchange:

ME: Hi, I would like to talk with a real person. I would like to talk about scammers using your platform to steal from people.
7:52 AM

PP: Hi there. Thank you for contacting PayPal. I'm sorry for any trouble. Please let me know the concern and your email address, so that I can assist you further. ^ST
7:54 AM

ME: Great... here is my email address (email). Could you please check this thread bit. ly/scamOnPP on your community forum so I don't have to describe it again. I will add a necessary information If you would need it.
7:58 AM

PP: May I know if you already opened a dispute with us? If yes, please share the dispute case ID. ^ST
8:02 AM

ME: Yop I already opened a dispute... with this number PP-D-xxxxxxxx. BUT... i do not care a lot about dispute, I just want this company to stop scamming people using paypal platform
8:06 AM

ME: Could you help me with that?
8:08 AM

PP: I can certainly understand the frustration. I will share this feedback to the concern team who will review every merchant and they take necessary action if they find something is not right. I appreciate your effort. ^ST
8:10 AM

ME: Ok, thank you, could you or the team you are talking about, keep me informed?
8:13 AM

ME: And... about the dispute... PayPal offers me full refund, but u have to send the item back to the “seller”. I spent cca 27 USD. The cost of shipping the item back would cost me cca 20 USD. So if I would return the item and PayPal woul refund the full price, I still will be -20 USD. What shoul I do?
8:18 AM

ME: Because this is exactly the way how the company scam people. They expect it is not worthy for buers to send the item back
8:19 AM

So we'll see