Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

rkelly1953
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL won't do a thing but tell you to ship it back. USPS said shipping will cost $66.50. So then paypal offers you half purchase price back.

PAYPAL DOES NOT HAVE YOUR BACK

Login to Me Too

Joycetx
Contributor
Contributor

Don't count on paypal refunding your money!!! I tried....they insist I return the crap to china and offer $30 towards shipping. I tried that too....$58 to ship it back!!! I am livid and won't let this just get swept under the rug. Along with daily complaints I am changing any account I have so that I do NOT use paypal!!! Started with Netflix!!!  Keep fighting!

Login to Me Too

pugmama3
Contributor
Contributor

SCAM!! I just escalated my claim to Paypal. I ordered a dog ramp and received a collar made of ribbon!!! He wants to give me 40% of my money back or I should ship the item back to China for full refund. Please Paypal, remove them!

Login to Me Too

pugmama3
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal just informed me that I have to mail back the incorrect items in order to get my refund!! Help! I emailed them again. 

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525HH
Contributor
Contributor

This is the same thing that happened to me in the thread "PayPal denies refund for obvious fraud".

The scammer sends you something completely worthless, like a piece of ribbon or string, just so you can't tell PayPal that the envelope was completely empty... and then PayPal won't give you a refund unless you return the worthless item to a foreign country with signature confirmation, spending far more effort than the money is worth.

Login to Me Too

Talz24
Contributor
Contributor
Been a month haven't even received my order
Login to Me Too

rkelly1953
Contributor
Contributor

Be Patient  you will. a piece of ribbon or string or a 7 inch piece of floppy rubber resembling a frisbee

Login to Me Too

safety1st
Contributor
Contributor

why is paypal denying claims from obvious product not as described cases?

Login to Me Too

rkelly1953
Contributor
Contributor

Gonna cost you $66.50 to ship it back. Paypal will only refund $30 of shipping cost

Login to Me Too

undrtcr2
The same thing happened to me! Why is PayPal ignoring this scam?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.